Take advantage of the latest Bank of the West bonuses, promotions and offers here.
Currently, you can find a business bank bonus worth $100 in promotional offers.
Table of Contents
Bank of the West Bonuses Review
Bank of the West is headquartered in San Francisco, California and was founded in 1874 as Farmers National Gold Bank. It operates through hundreds of retail and commercial locations across the country and offers a range of products and services.
- Promotion Links:
- $100 Business Checking Bonus (None Listed)
- Account Type: Relationship Account, Business Checking Account
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, ID, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY
- Branches: 600+ (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Options: Yes $500+
Bank of the West rates aren’t that great, so check our best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
I’ll go over all Bank of the West offers below.
Bank of the West $100 Business Checking Bonus
Bank of the West is offering a $100 busniness checking bonus when you open a qualifying account and complete certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Eligible account: Relationship Account, Business Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull
- How To Earn it:
- Open a business checking account
- Along with a business checking account, open a relationship account and earn a $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: 600+ (Bank Locator)
- Monthly fee: Varies on account
(No Expiration Date Listed)
For business owners looking to expand your financial solutions, there are other great offers as well! The Chase Total Business Checking® ($200 bonus), Huntington Business Checking 100 ($200 bonus) as well as the Unlimited Business Checking ($400 bonus) are all great choices to better your business finances.
How To Earn the $100 Bonus
- Open a new business checking account and earn $100 for each relationship account you open.
- Merchant Services, Payroll Services, and Electronic Deposit Services will be linked to the account selected at the time Relationship Service is set up.
- For customers with both a Classic Business Checking and a Choice Business Checking account who open a Business Credit Card, the Business Credit Card will be linked to the Classic Business Checking account.
- For customers with multiple Choice Business Checking accounts who meet the above criteria for any $100 credit(s) will see the credit deposited, as applicable, into the account used for processing ADP Payroll or EDS, the account to which the Elavon Merchant Services settles, and to the account with the latest open date or highest account number for Business Credit Card.
- Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Business Debit Card
- Online tools to manage payments, cash flow and expenses
- Award-winning customer service in-branch
- Any Deposit Checking: $10 monthly service charge will be waived when you make any deposit each month
- Classic Business Checking: $25 monthly service charge will be waived with one of the following:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of at least $5,000
- Maintain an average monthly combined balance of $15,000 in linked Business Money Market, Savings, or CD accounts
- Have a Bank of the West Business Credit Card account with the same primary owner as your Classic Business Checking account
- Choice Business Checking: $40 monthly service charge will be waived with one of the following:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of at least $25,000
- Maintain an average monthly combined balance of $50,000 in linked Business Money Market, Savings, or CD accounts
- Bank of the West does not offer, control, or guarantee the services of ADP, PrimePay, or Elavon and makes no representations or warranties regarding their services.
- Loans and credit lines are subject to credit approval. Certain fees, conditions, and restrictions may apply.
- A Relationship Premium is a bonus interest rate on qualifying Business Money Market Select accounts for selected balance tiers.
- The standard interest rate plus the Relationship Premium interest rate equals the Relationship Interest Rate.
- Business deposit accounts will be linked based on identical ownership on the accounts.
Bank of the West is currently offering a wide variety of promotions as well as great account features to help you in any situation. Their $100 business checking promotions is definitely fantastic offers. I would definitely recommend taking a look if you are in need of a business checking account.
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about Bank of the West, their accounts they offer, or any experiences you have had!
Check back often for more Bank of the West Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.00% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.95% APY||Review|