Bank of Texas (division of BOKF, NA.) is offering residents of Texas a chance to earn a $250 quicksave bonus, when you open a new Personal Checking and Personal Savings or Money Market Account with a personal debit card.
To earn this bonus, all you need to do is enroll in their quicksave program and make debit card and online bill pay transactions! When you sign up, this checking account comes with Free ATMs Nationwide, Online and Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit and Mobile Alerts, and much more! Also, if you would like to learn more about the other promotions the bank currently has, be sure to check out our updated list of BOK Financial Bank Bonuses!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Advance checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $10,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.25% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS319 by April 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by April 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Bank of Texas Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Personal Checking and Personal Savings or Money Market Account
- Maximum Bonus: $250 Bonus
- Availability: TX
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Please Let Us Know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is Not Required
- Additional Requirements: See Below for Additional Information
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: No Termination Fee Listed
Bank of Texas Checking Bonus Requirements
- Visit a local Bank of Texas and open a new personal checking account, personal savings or money market account, and personal Debit Card.
- Enroll in QuickSave.
- Tell them how much you want to save with each Debit Card and Online BillPay transaction — $0.25 or $0.50. This will link your checking account to a savings or money market account.
- The number of Debit Card and Online BillPay transactions will be multiplied by $0.50 or $0.25, and then transferred to your savings or money market account in one transfer.
- Each year, they’ll automatically transfer their match amount within 6-8 weeks after the anniversary date of your account.
- After you’ve enrolled, logon to Online Banking to see the transfer activity in both your checking account and savings account.
Bank of Texas Checking Account Features
- Free ATMs Nationwide
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit and Mobile Alerts
- Visa Debit Card
- Overdraft Protection
- And Much More!
Bank of Texas promotion is only available for Bank of Texas new personal checking account customers and remember to open a new personal savings or money market account with a personal debit card. You may have only one personal savings or money market account enrolled in the QuickSave program. At least one checking account owner must also be an owner on the personal savings or money market account. If you qualify, hurry and get started today. If not, see our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions