For residents of Connecticut, Bankwell is currently offering a welcoming $200 bonus when you sign up for their free Smart Checking Account with direct deposit.
To qualify for this bonus, you must deposit a minimum of $100 into your Smart Checking Account. When you complete that, the first $100 bonus will be deposited into your account. Then, set up a recurring direct deposit within 120 days of account opening to receive your additional $100 bonus.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in earning a referral bonus as well, check out Bankwell’s referral and get a $50 bonus (up to $200) for each friend or family member you refer.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Bankwell Checking Account Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Smart Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: Connecticut
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, Visa/MC/Discover
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below.
- Avoid Monthly Fees: $0
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Bankwell Checking Requirements:
- Open a free Smart Checking Account from Bankwell
- Establish a recurring direct deposit
- Bonus will be deposited within 120 days of account opening
Bankwell Bonus Fine Print:
- Offer effective 5/14/18 and may be withdrawn at any time.
- To qualify for up to $200 cash bonus, customers must open a Smart Checking account, a minimum of $100 is required to open a Smart Checking account (which is subject to approval) and set up recurring direct deposit.
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- Once completed, we’ll deposit the first $100 bonus into your new account within the following statement cycle.
- When you have completed the second electronic transaction requirement, an additional bonus of $100 will be deposited into your account in the following statement cycle.
- You have 120 days to complete the requirements and earn the bonus. Offer good for personal accounts only and limited to customers who do not currently have a Bankwell Smart Checking account.
- Limit one cash bonus per address.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
If you live in Connecticut and are looking for a new checking account, check out Bankwell! Bankwell is offering a free Smart Checking Account with a $200 bonus. Benefits include no monthly fees, no minimum deposits and more. If you’re interested in the $200 bonus, simply open a Smart Checking Account, deposit at least $100 into the account, and set up a recurring direct deposit.
However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Learn More About This Card