For residents of Connecticut, Bankwell is currently offering a welcoming $200 bonus when you sign up for their free Smart Checking Account with direct deposit. To qualify for this bonus, you must deposit a minimum of $100 into your Smart Checking Account. When you complete that, the first $100 bonus will be deposited into your account. Then, set up a recurring direct deposit within 120 days of account opening to receive your additional $100 bonus. Once you’ve met all the requirements, you can enjoy the benefits of no minimum balance requirements, no monthly maintenance fees, free e-Statements, ATM rebates nationwide and more!
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in earning a referral bonus as well, check out Bankwell’s referral and get a $50 bonus (up to $200) for each friend or family member you refer.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Bankwell Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Smart Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: Connecticut
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, Visa/MC/Discover
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below.
- Avoid Monthly Fees: $0
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Bankwell Checking Requirements:
- Open a free Smart Checking Account from Bankwell
- Establish a recurring direct deposit
- Bonus will be deposited within 120 days of account opening
Bankwell Bonus Fine Print:
- Offer effective 5/14/18 and may be withdrawn at any time.
- To qualify for up to $200 cash bonus, customers must open a Smart Checking account, a minimum of $100 is required to open a Smart Checking account (which is subject to approval) and set up recurring direct deposit.
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- Once completed, we’ll deposit the first $100 bonus into your new account within the following statement cycle.
- When you have completed the second electronic transaction requirement, an additional bonus of $100 will be deposited into your account in the following statement cycle.
- You have 120 days to complete the requirements and earn the bonus. Offer good for personal accounts only and limited to customers who do not currently have a Bankwell Smart Checking account.
- Limit one cash bonus per address.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
If you live in Connecticut and are looking for a new checking account, check out Bankwell! Bankwell is offering a free Smart Checking Account with a $200 bonus. Benefits include no monthly fees, no minimum deposits and more. If you’re interested in the $200 bonus, simply open a Smart Checking Account, deposit at least $100 into the account, and set up a recurring direct deposit. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|With the Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card:
-Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
-Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
-Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
-Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
-0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
-Employee cards at no additional cost
-No Annual Fee