Take advantage of the latest Banterra Bank bonuses, promotions and offers here.
Currently, they have a $250 bonus offer when you open a new checking account.
Table of Contents
Banterra Bank Bonuses Review
Established in 1955, Banterra Bank is a financial institution who strives to provide their customers with excellent financial products, while having customer service.
- Bonus Links:
- $250 Checking (No expiration date)
- Account Type: Saluki Interest Checking
- Availability: IL, IN, KY, MO
- Branches: 37 (Branch Locator)
- Hard/Soft Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Direct Deposit Options: Yes, $100
While these bank promotions are rather attractive, you can also take advantage of our list of Savings, Money Market, and CD rates.
However, if you do not live in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, or Montana definitely take a look at our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
Now, I’ll review the current Banterra Bank bonuses below.
Banterra Bank $250 Checking Bonus
Earn a $250 bonus from Banterra Bank when you open a new Saluki Interest Checking account.
- What you’ll get: $250 Bonus
- Eligible account: Saluki Interest Checking
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull or Hard Pull
- Where it’s available: IL, IN, KY, MO
- How to earn it:
- Open a Saluki Interest Checking account
- Put in a direct deposit of $100 in the first 60 days of having your account open.
- When you’ll receive it: You’ll get your bonus deposited into your account after the first statement cycle after your first direct deposit has been made.
- Monthly fee: Yes, check below on how it can be waived.
(No expiration date)
I’d recommend comparing this checking offer with other popular ones. Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers a $200 bonus, Discover Bank offers $360 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $700 bonuses.
How To Earn the $250 Bonus
- Open a new Saluki Interest Checking account
- Then make a direct deposit of $100 in the first 60 days of having your account open.
- Free Banterra-SIU Saluki Visa® Debit Card
- Digital Wallet Compatibility – Apple Pay®, Google Pay® or Samsung Pay®
- Convenient Digital Banking – Person-To-Person Payment, Mobile Check Deposit
- Transaction Activity Contributes To A Banterra-SIU Scholarship Fund
- Unique Saluki Fan Experiences – Ticket Offers And Discounts At Saluki Events At Banterra Center
- Free Saluki Pride-Banterra Center Gift When You Open An Account
- Banterra-Saluki Checks Available To Show Your Saluki Pride
- The $10 monthly fee can be waived if all of the requirements have been met.
- Offer only applies to Saluki Interest Checking.
- Checking offer is not available to existing Banterra checking customers only and or previous customers whose accounts have been closed within the last 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Must be 18 years or older and agree to maintain account in good standing for a minimum of six months.
- Subject to bank approval.
- Employees are not eligible for this offer.
Overall, Banterra Bank has a great bonus offer when you open a new Saluki Interest Checking account with them. There aren’t many requirements that they have, and you can waive the monthly fee if you’ve met all of them. Additionally, there are some great account features that you’ll benefit from as well. However, if you reside outside of the states that have been listed, then check out a different bank bonus offer.
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about Banterra Bank, their accounts they offer, or any experiences you have had!
Lastly, check back often for more Banterra Bank Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||$250 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$700 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|