Bill.com is giving out a $100 Visa Gift Card bonus for each qualifying refferrals that signs up to the cloud-based payment software. Bill.com is the one stop shop that simplifies, digitizes, and automates complex financial operations for small and midsize businesses. Continue reading below to learn more about Bill.com and their services.
Table of Contents
$100 Referral Bonuses
Earn a $100 Visa gift card when you refer your friends and colleagues to Bill.com and use your link to subscribe.
- Head over to Bill.com referral page
- Enter the email address you use with Bill.com
- Click on the “Start Referring” button.
Bill.com is an innovative account solution that utilizes automation and cloud storage to make your business financial operations much less time-consuming and painless. Customers use the platform to manage end-to-end financial workflows and to process payments. The AI-enabled, financial software platform creates connections between businesses and their suppliers and clients.It helps manage cash inflows and outflow.
Once a member, you’ll have access to ACH payments, international payments, and software integration. Set up approval workflows and custom roles, and you can easily sync transactions with compatible accounting software and other payment tools. Plus, all your documents – business invoices, contracts, spreadsheets and more, are stored in the cloud for easy access during audits and tax season.
Bill.com’s accounts payable offers many functions. Scan, fax or email your bills, contracts, etc. to Bill.com where accounts payable automation makes it faster and easier to find whatever you’re looking for in the cloud. Business bill pay with Bill.com- it’s the fastest, easiest path to accounts payable automation.
How it works:
- Vendors send their invoices to your digital inbox, or you can upload photos of invoices.
- The invoices are automatically processed and scheduled to pay now or pay later.
- The invoices go through your approval steps before they’re processed. Approvers can easily accept or reject invoices via the app.
- Payments (manual and automatic) are made by ACH, check, virtual card or international wire transfer, then recorded.
- Vendors and invoices sync with your accounting software.
You get access to features like:
- Vendor dashboard, with outstanding bills, recent payment history, vendor credits, and documents.
- Store and manage vendor information, like billing address, shipping address, payment terms, and more.
- Easily search for vendors via the Business Payments Network.
- Customizable chart of accounts, so transactions are categorized similarly to your accounting software.
- Automatic sync every 24 hours. An instant sync option also available.
Bill.com’s account receivable service relieves you from the hassle of mailing your invoices, via email or the Post Office, eliminating your need for printing, postage and mailing. You can send automated electronic invoices to your customers, and payments can be made via ACH, check, virtual card or international wire transfer. How it works:
- Invoices are submitted to your customers via email.
- Automatic reminders are sent out for past-due invoices.
- Bill.com notifies you when a payment is made.
- Everything syncs with your accounting software.
- Invoice dashboard that shows a quick overview of your accounts receivable.
- Customizable invoice templates, with optional printing and mailing service.
- Client portal, where customers can view and pay their invoices directly.
- Contact information storage, such as billing address, shipping address, account number, default payment terms and notes.
- Integration with compatible accounting software.
Bill.com Plans & Pricing
Bill.com offers four plans for businesses and one plan for accountants. They have free trial, no credit card information requirements, and you can cancel at any time.
|Business Essentials ($39/User/Month)||You can manage either payables or receivables (not both), and:
|Business Team ($49/User/Month)||You can manage either payables or receivables, includes everything in the Essential Plan plus:
|Business Corporate ($69/User/Month)||You can manage both payables and receivables, and includes everything in the Team Plan, plus:
|Business Enterprise (Custom Pricing)||Enterprise Plan includes everything in the Corporate Plan, plus:
|Accountants ($49/Month)||Bill.com provides a plan for accounting firms. You can enjoy:
Bill.com lets you get paid up to 3x faster with an automated accounts receivable solution while also managing everything across devices. You can send recurring electronic invoices to customers, accept flat-rate ACH payments, and track invoice payment status.