Ever wanted to find an easy way to earn a bonus? How would you like to help out a friend in the process? If so, then look no further! BMI Federal Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus for residents of Ohio when you refer a friend or family member for a new Checking Account by December 31, 2019.
To fully qualify, be sure to bring the referral card to your local branch. Once you have done so, make sure your friend has opened and deposit $20.00 into a new free checking account with VISA debit card. Once they have done so, make a minimum of 25 debit transactions of at least $5/each in the first 60 days. Lastly, member must sign up for eStatements as well as open a regular share savings account.
Once all the above requirements are met, both of you will earn a generous bonus! Additionally, your friend will have instant access to a wide selection of account features that you are already accustomed to! If you would like to start earning today, I suggest you grab your friend and apply soon! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Franklin, Pickaway, Fairfield, Licking, Delaware, Morrow, Union and Madison counties is eligible to join.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
HSBC Choice checking account: Get a $200 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Choice Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.22% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS119 by February 4, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by February 18, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 2.10% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review
BMI FCU Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus:
- $50 for the referee
- $50 for the referral
- Availability: OH (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements:
- Bring the referral card in when you open your account and $50 Cash Bonus will be deposited in the member’s free checking account within 10 business days after the 61st day.
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
BMI FCU Fine Print
- Cash bonus may be considered income and reported on 1099-MISC or 1099-INT.
- Offer not valid on Starting Over Checking, Platinum checking, or Business accounts.
- This offer is not available to those with fiduciary accounts, and those who have closed an account within 6 months or have a negative balance.
- Checking account must remain open for a minimum of 6 months or the bonus will be debited from the account at closing.
- Offer cannot be combined with other checking offers.
Refer Our Readers
If you are interested in opening a checking account with BMI FCU, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when open a checking share account with BMI FCU and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card!
With a focus on ensuring low rates and benefits geared toward members, not shareholders, BMI FCU is definitely the financial institution you would want to save you money. Not only do they offer an attractive incentive when you refer a friend or family member, but you also get the financial relief of knowing the firm is NCUA insured!
Additionally, both of you will be able to experience the best service and care the bank has to offer. For those that are not currently interested in this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking necessities!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase Sapphire Reserve℠ Card:
-Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
-$300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
-3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
-Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
-1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
-Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
-Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®