Residents nationwide can now enjoy up to a $100 bonus from Brightpeak Financial when you sign up and open a new Emergency Savings Account for a limited time. To get started with this generous offer, all you would have to do is meet the opening balance deposit and keep the account opened for at least twenty four months. Once you have done so, you will be able to earn the generous bonus! Additionally, with a host of account features, banking has never been easier. If you are interested, I recommend you apply as soon as you can while the offer is still valid!
Editor’s Note: Membership is only restricted to Christians. If you are not qualify, check out our Best Savings Bonuses instead for other great options.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Brightpeak Financial Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: Nationwide, Excluding AR, GA, NV, OK (branch locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, but ACH funding is available.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Must be a member of Thrivent as well as BrightPeak Financial.
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None, but you have to keep your account open for a whole 2 years to earn the promised incentive
Brightpeak Financial Checking Bonus Requirements:
Requirements to Earn $100 Bonus:
- Become a member with BrightPeak Financial
- Open a Savings Account
- Meet deposit requirement of $50 per month for the set amount of time
Brightpeak Financial Savings Rewards:
- $10 bonus in the Savings Account when the account has been open for 3 months
- $15 bonus in the Savings Account when the account has been open for 6 months
- $25 bonus in the Savings Account after the account has been open 12 months
- $50 bonus in the Savings Account after the account has been open 24 months
Brightpeak Financial Checking Fine Print:
- If a Program participant fails to meet any of the requirements at any of the times that brightpeak may be calculating reward eligibility, the program participant will not be eligible to receive the reward payment at that time. However, they will remain enrolled in the program and will have the opportunity to receive future rewards if all of the requirements are met for the each of the subsequent rewards.
- Each household is only eligible to receive rewards on one Savings Account. For the purposes of this Program, “household” is defined as all of the individuals who live together at a single-address residence.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Are you currently on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for meeting the simple requirements? If so, then I would definitely check out the promotion Brightpeak Financial is offering. For a limited time, simply meet the deposit requirements and you can start enjoying the bonus! Additionally, with a host of features, you can now bank with ease. However, this promotion isn’t available in some states so definitely keep in check of that. However, if you are not interested, please be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions