Currently, many banks out there will offer you quite an attractive rate on a new account with minimal requirements and even give you a nice sign up bonus. We have researched and browsed the internet for the Best Savings Account Bonuses currently available so keep on reading and see which account is right for you!
If you are interested in relieving some stress from your busy lives, then please continue below to see our list of Best Savings Account Bonuses!
Table of Contents
- 1 HSBC Direct Savings account
- 2 CIT Bank Savings Builder account
- 3 Discover Bank Online Savings account
- 4 American Express Personal Savings account
- 5 Green Dot Unlimited Cash Back Bank Account
- 6 BBVA Money Market
- 7 Chase Savings account
- 8 Best Savings Account Rates
- 9 Why Should You Open a Savings Account
- 10 Best Savings Account Features
- 11 Conclusion
HSBC Direct Savings account
CIT Bank Savings Builder account
With the CIT Bank Savings Builders account:
• Earn a top tier, competitive APY on your money—one of the top savings rates in the nation. Earn 0.40% APY on your funds - grow your savings faster.
• Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate.
Discover Bank Online Savings account
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Earn high interest rate of 0.40% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
American Express Personal Savings account
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Green Dot Unlimited Cash Back Bank Account
With the Unlimited Cash Back Bank Account by Green Dot, you can earn 2% APY on your savings up to $10,000 (may change anytime) PLUS 2% cash back on online and mobile purchases (at Amazon, Uber, Walmart.com and more).
Visit GreenDot.com for terms and conditions.
BBVA Money Market
Chase Savings account
Best Savings Account Rates
HSBC Direct Savings is a great account with one of the world’s finest financial institutions. Since 1865, they have been providing financial tools and services to aid their consumers in reaching their goals. HSBC reaches over 66 countries and serves over 39 million people. HSBC Review
UFB Direct High Yield Savings, a division of Axos Bank, is one of the most established and reputable online banks in the nation. With technology-driven financial services, they are able to bring their customers unique personal banking products and services. Furthermore, they are continually looking for new ways to help their customers grow their wealth through bold, creative financial solutions. UFB Direct Review
Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings offers the stability of being part of Synchrony, a Fortune 500 company with more than 80 years in consumer finance. Today, Synchrony is also the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States. To learn more, feel free to reach out to their highly rated customer service team for assistance. Synchrony Bank Review
Barclays Online Savings is in a major global financial services provider engaged in retail banking, credit cards, bank savings accounts, corporate and investment banking and wealth management. They move, invest and protect money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide. Barclays Review
Why Should You Open a Savings Account
Saving up can often be quite the hassle. You can save some extra cash for any further or unexpected expenses but are shocked by how little you have actually saved over time. To prevent this from happening, a new savings account might be a good place to start. Additionally, these accounts offer some of the best savings account bonuses as well.
Importantly, savings accounts are available at any financial institution that offer rates so you can grow your money over time. Savings accounts offer higher rates than checking account, although they are less liquid that a savings account. Savings accounts have a maximum of 6 withdrawals per statement cycle.
You should consider minimum deposits, interest rates, and other features the financial institution has to offer. Apply for the one that best aligns with your savings goals in mind!
Best Savings Account Features
- Online Banking: You can access your funds at anytime, anywhere in the world!
- Mobile Banking & mobile deposits: With a tap of a finger, you can manage your money in the palm of your hand with any smartphone.
- Mobile App: Download their free mobile banking app and you’ll have a branch at your finger tips.
- Alerts : Receive an alert every time you conduct a transaction, withdraw money, and more!
- eStatements : Receive your monthly statement securely and conveniently online.
- Access nationwide branch & ATM network: With a diverse spread of ATM’s in our network, you can withdraw or deposit money.
- ATM Unlimited: Access your cash from any ATM in the U.S. with absolutely NO transaction fees.
- Overdraft Protection: No additional fees for accidentally spending over your balance.
- Debit Card : Strong security on every purchase.
- Direct Deposit : One less errand for you to check off your list. Set-up your paycheck to deposit direct into your account.
- FDIC & NCUA Insurance : You can have peace of mind knowing your accounts are insured up to $250,000.
Saving up for the future is one of those things that seems easy, despite can actually become quite difficult to accomplish. It is not something you can accomplish overnight. When it comes to savings, time is always the essence. While banks typically offers you a great incentive or attractive rates, it is always within your best interest to start now.
Whether you are interested in scoring the Best Savings Account Bonuses or looking for a high rate, there is definitely an account out there for your every needs. However, if you are curious to see what other banks are currently offering along with a sign up bank bonus, check out our complete list of Best Bank Rates nationwide.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|