Banks all across the nation are offering some of the most attractive promotions available! With that said, if you are a resident of California, you can now take advantage of a $50 bonus from California Coast Credit Union when you open a Free Checking account by March 16, 2019.
For those that are interested, you can earn the bonus once you establish eStatements, deposit $25 into your new savings account and add one of these convenient eServices: direct deposit or online banking. Once you have met all the above requirements, be sure to utilize the promo code “REWARD” at account opening to fully qualify.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: You are eligible for the membership if you live or work in San Diego or Riverside counties. Make sure to check out the Membership Eligibility Requirements to see all of the possible ways to join!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
California Coast CU Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Free Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/16/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- Free Checking: No monthly fees.
- Early Termination Fee: None
California Coast CU Requirements
- Open a Free Checking account from California Coast Credit Union
- Provide a one-time $5 membership fee
- Requires a new Savings Account
- Qualifying accounts must be opened/funded within 60 days of membership date to be eligible for the $50 dividend bonus.
- Enroll in eStatements and deposit $25 in to the account.
- Select an additional service: direct deposit or online banking.
California Coast CU Fine Print
- One bonus per account
- Requires a $25 minimum savings or checking account balance.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Maximum transfer amount is $1,000.
- To receive money, the recipient must have or open a new PayPal account.
California Coast Credit Union understands that it can often be stressful finding an account to fit your every needs. With their new promotion, a new account is catered to your specifications with a wide variety of account features! For a limited time, simply meet a few requirements and you will obtain a bonus. Additionally, you will have access to a range of account features to better your experience. However, qualifying members must have an active PayPal account to receive the stated bonus.
However, if you are not currently interested, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee