Available now for anyone who lives, work, worships, and studies at anyone in Alachua, Clay, Columbia, Gadsden, Jefferson, Lake, Leon, Madison, Marion, Sumter, Suwannee, and Wakulla counties of Florida, Campus USA Credit Union is currently offering a $150 Checking Bonus for when you enroll in a new Free Checking and receive e-Statement and Direct Deposit of at least $200 per month within the first 90 days. Be sure to make the initial deposit of $50 prior to opening an account as well.
With Campus USA, you’ll not only receive a pretty swell $150 bonus, but you’ll get exceptional banking services in the form of a Free checking account that offers you all the perks and benefits that you’ll need in a checking account. Enjoy Campus online and mobile banking, free Campus and Publix Presto ATMs, no monthly fees to hold you back and so much more!
Editor’s Note: Campus USA Credit Union is also offering a $25 referral bonus for current member for every referral they bring in to open a new account.
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Campus USA Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Free Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $150 Cash Bonus
- Availability: FL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: DD of $200 per month is required
- Additional Requirements: Mention the ad and the $15 membership fee will be waived
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None, but your accounts must be kept in good standing for 120 days, otherwise there’s a $5.00 fee
Campus USA Checking Bonus Requirements:
- Visit your local Campus USA Credit Union branch or apply online
- Apply for their free checking making the initial $50 deposit
- Enroll in DD $200 a month for 90 days and e-Statement
- Once all requirements are accomplished, you’ll receive your bonus within a pending 90 day period
Campus USA Account Fine Print:
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- May not be combine with any other offer.
- Only new checking account are eligible for the bonus.
- Credit approval and initial $50 opening deposit required. Member must elect to receive eDocuments.
- Within the first 90 days member must elect to receive eDocuments and establish Direct Deposit of at least $200 per month.
- If the requirements are met and the account remains open after 90 days, the $150 reward will be made available to the member; otherwise, it will be debited from the member’s account.
- Credit approval and certain eligibility criteria required.
- Credit approval and initial deposit of $5 is required.
If you’re a current residence of Florida in the qualifying counties and you’re looking for a easy way to earn a bonus? Campus USA Credit Union welcomes you to join them for up to a $150 sign up Checking Bonus. All you have to do is apply for their free checking account with DD and EStatement enrolled. It really is as easy as that! The bonus incentive will be deposited into a member share savings account within a given 90 days after accomplishing the required tasks. There’s no specified early termination fees, but I recommend that you keep the account in good standing until you receive the bonus incentive just to make sure that your bonus is fully secured. If you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|With the Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Card:
-Enjoy a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $200 in travel
-Earn unlimited 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee
-New! Earn 10 miles per dollar on hotels when you pay with your VentureOne card at hotels.com/venture; learn more at hotels.com/venture
-Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
-Enjoy a low intro APR on purchases for 12 months; 13.24%-23.24% variable APR after that
-Travel when you want with no blackout dates
-No foreign transaction fees
-Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn