Campus USA Credit Union is currently offering a $150 Checking Bonus for when you enroll in a new Free Checking and receive e-Statement and Direct Deposit of at least $200 per month within the first 90 days. Be sure to make the initial deposit of $50 prior to opening an account as well.
With Campus USA, you’ll not only receive a pretty swell $150 bonus, but you’ll get exceptional banking services in the form of a Free checking account that offers you all the perks and benefits that you’ll need in a checking account. Enjoy Campus online and mobile banking, free Campus and Publix Presto ATMs, no monthly fees to hold you back and so much more!
Membership Eligibility: Available now for anyone who lives, work, worships, and studies at anyone in Alachua, Clay, Columbia, Gadsden, Jefferson, Lake, Leon, Madison, Marion, Sumter, Suwannee, and Wakulla counties of Florida.
Editor’s Note: Campus USA Credit Union is also offering a $25 referral bonus for current member for every referral they bring in to open a new account.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Advance checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $10,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.25% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS319 by April 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by April 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Campus USA Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Free Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $150 Cash Bonus
- Availability: FL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: DD of $200 per month is required
- Additional Requirements: Mention the ad and the $15 membership fee will be waived
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None, but your accounts must be kept in good standing for 120 days, otherwise there’s a $5.00 fee
Campus USA Checking Bonus Requirements
- Visit your local Campus USA Credit Union branch or apply online
- Apply for their free checking making the initial $50 deposit
- Enroll in DD $200 a month for 90 days and e-Statement
- Once all requirements are accomplished, you’ll receive your bonus within a pending 90 day period
Campus USA Account Fine Print
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- May not be combine with any other offer.
- Only new checking account are eligible for the bonus.
- Credit approval and initial $50 opening deposit required. Member must elect to receive eDocuments.
- Within the first 90 days member must elect to receive eDocuments and establish Direct Deposit of at least $200 per month.
- If the requirements are met and the account remains open after 90 days, the $150 reward will be made available to the member; otherwise, it will be debited from the member’s account.
- Credit approval and certain eligibility criteria required.
- Credit approval and initial deposit of $5 is required.
If you’re a current residence of Florida in the qualifying counties and you’re looking for a easy way to earn a bonus? Campus USA Credit Union welcomes you to join them for up to a $150 sign up Checking Bonus. All you have to do is apply for their free checking account with DD and EStatement enrolled. It really is as easy as that! The bonus incentive will be deposited into a member share savings account within a given 90 days after accomplishing the required tasks.
If you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that