Here is your best source for new Capital Bank bonuses, promotions, and rates. Typical cash bonuses have ranged from $100, $150 and $200.
Capital Bank has a short but impactful history. Just recently starting in 2010, Capital Bank quickly grew acquiring many banks which gave them the influence they have today. In 2017, Capital Bank merged with First Tennessee Bank and is now part of the First Horizon Family of companies. Together, Capital Bank and First Tennessee Bank represent the fourth largest regional bank in the Southeast. Use the Bank Locator to find a branch nearby so you can get started with these bonuses.
*For residents in Virginia, I recommend to compare these bonuses to the Best South Caroline Bonuses, like TD Bank below.
Table of Contents
Capital Bank $200 Bonus
Earn $200 in bonuses for a new Checking account with this offer from Capital Bank.
- Bonus offer expires August 31, 2019
- Offer is available in Florida, North Carolina, and South Carolina
- Direct Deposit is a requirement for this offer
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Credit card funding, Up to $300
(Offer Expires 08/31/2019)
How To Earn $200 Bonus
- Open a new qualifying Checking Account and make sure to use promo code DGCB20
- Fund your new account with a minimum opening deposit of $50
- Set up and receive Direct Deposits within 60 days of account opening
- The bonus will be deposited within the first 6 weeks of when you receive your first direct deposit
- No monthly service charge with direct deposit
- No minimum balance required
- Free Digital Banking, free Bill Pay Online, free Mobile Banking and free Monthly Statements Online
- Free Capital Bank Debit Mastercard® that is compatible with Apple PayTM for convenient purchases
Waive the Monthly Fee
- $7 monthly service charge can be waived with:
- At least one direct deposit per statement cycle
- Offer expires 08/31/2019.
- This offer is only available to residents of FL, NC and SC.
- Customer agrees to maintain account in good standing for a minimum of six months.
- Account openings are subject to bank approval and may be declined based on certain factors.
If you live near a Capital Bank location, you have the opportunity to earn a $200 bonus. In my opinion, the bonuses are attractive because it is soft pull, so it won’t hurt your credit score. If you are able to meet the direct deposit requirements I would definitely recommend to take a look at this promotion!
If you have experience with Capital, feel free to leave a comment below informing our readers about the pros and cons of the bank! Additionally, if you are looking for more checking promotions with a generous bonus, take a look at our complete list of Bank Bonuses. You can find other great bonuses by opening a checking account and meeting the account requirements.
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank has big value offers available through this Checking Accounts. In addition, they are offering an attractive rate for their Online Savings Account.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|