Finding the right promotion for you may be difficult considering how many there are out there. However, if you are a resident of Pennsylvania, your choice just became a little bit easier! CBT Bank is offering residents a chance to earn a $150 bonus when you open any new personal checking account with a qualifying direct deposit OR make 6 debit card transactions within 60 days of opening your account. If you’re interested in this promotion, then keep reading to find out more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
CBT Bank Information:
- Direct Link To Offer
- Account Type: Personal Checking Account
- Availability: PA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- Free Checking: No monthly fees
- Traditions Checking: $6 monthly fee can be waived with:
- Average $500 minimum balance
- Advantage Checking: $8 monthly fee can be waived with:
- Average $500 minimum balance
- Chairman’s Club Checking (Ages 50+): No monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
CBT Bank Requirements:
- Visit your nearest branch and open a personal checking account from CBT Bank with a $25 opening deposit.
- Meet one of the following within 60 days of account opening:
- Set up and receive direct deposits totaling $250 or more.
- Make 6 or more debit card transactions
- The $150 Bonus will be deposited 61-75 business days of completing requirements.
CBT Bank Fine Print:
- New Customers Only
- One offer per individual or account, maximum bonus $150
- Bank reserves the right to disqualify offer if accounts are not opened in good faith or not in good standing at time bonus is paid.
- Bonus will be paid within 61 to 75 days of account opening and is subject to tax reporting.
- Offer subject to withdrawal or change at any time.
- Rewards are subject to IRS Tax Reporting and will be issued a 1099-INT form.
Are you currently in the market for a new checking account? How would you like to earn a generous bonus? If you answered yes to the questions above, then the current promotion from CBT Bank is the one for you! Not only do you get to take advantage of all the features, but you also get the financial relief of knowing the firm is member of the FDIC. I personally like this bonus because all you need is to meet the direct deposit requirement. There are no strings attached, simply do so and the bonus is yours! However, if you weren’t looking for this type of promotion, then check out the full list of our Best Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spending $4,000 in the first 3 months. (That's $750 toward travel when redeeming via Chase Ultimate Rewards®)
• Named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
• Earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases outside of the travel & dining category
• No foreign transaction fees to worry about
• You're able to get 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Your points get 25% more value when redeeming for airfare, car rentals, cruises, & hotels, via Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• There are no blackout dates or travel restrictions - just as long as there's available seating on the flight - you're able to book via Chase Ultimate Rewards
Learn More About This Card Here