Finding the right promotion for you may be difficult considering how many there are out there. However, if you are a resident of Pennsylvania, your choice just became a little bit easier! CBT Bank is offering residents a chance to earn a $150 bonus when you open any new personal checking account with a qualifying direct deposit OR make 6 debit card transactions within 60 days of opening your account. If you’re interested in this promotion, then keep reading to find out more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
CBT Bank Information:
- Direct Link To Offer
- Account Type: Personal Checking Account
- Availability: PA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- Free Checking: No monthly fees
- Traditions Checking: $6 monthly fee can be waived with:
- Average $500 minimum balance
- Advantage Checking: $8 monthly fee can be waived with:
- Average $500 minimum balance
- Chairman’s Club Checking (Ages 50+): No monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
CBT Bank Requirements:
- Visit your nearest branch and open a personal checking account from CBT Bank with a $25 opening deposit.
- Meet one of the following within 60 days of account opening:
- Set up and receive direct deposits totaling $250 or more.
- Make 6 or more debit card transactions
- The $150 Bonus will be deposited 61-75 business days of completing requirements.
CBT Bank Fine Print:
- New Customers Only
- One offer per individual or account, maximum bonus $150
- Bank reserves the right to disqualify offer if accounts are not opened in good faith or not in good standing at time bonus is paid.
- Bonus will be paid within 61 to 75 days of account opening and is subject to tax reporting.
- Offer subject to withdrawal or change at any time.
- Rewards are subject to IRS Tax Reporting and will be issued a 1099-INT form.
Are you currently in the market for a new checking account? How would you like to earn a generous bonus? If you answered yes to the questions above, then the current promotion from CBT Bank is the one for you! Not only do you get to take advantage of all the features, but you also get the financial relief of knowing the firm is member of the FDIC. I personally like this bonus because all you need is to meet the direct deposit requirement. There are no strings attached, simply do so and the bonus is yours! However, if you weren’t looking for this type of promotion, then check out the full list of our Best Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
-Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
-2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
-No foreign transaction fees
-1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
-Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
-No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards