Once you deposit $25 or more at account opening and set a direct deposit to your Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account within 60 days of account opening, your bonus will be deposited within 10 business days.
You can take advantage of this offer by applying online in minutes or have a coupon emailed to you then bring it to your nearest Chase branch and open your account.
Table of Contents
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account Summary
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Info
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Premier Plus CheckingSM
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Availability: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/15/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500 with a non-Chase credit card.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Avoid Monthly Service Fee: The $25 service monthly fee can be waived with a daily balance of $15,000+ or automatic payments linked to a qualifying Chase first mortgage
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep account open for at least 6 months
How To Receive Bonus
- From the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM offer page, apply online in minutes or enter your email address to receive a coupon then bring your coupon to a Chase branch near you to open you account.
- Within 60 days of account opening, make your first direct deposit into the account.
- The $300 bonus will be deposited into your new account within 10 business days of making your initial direct deposit.
Waiving The Monthly Fee
To waive the monthly fee, you must do one at least one of the following each statement period:
- Have automatic payments to your qualifying linked Chase mortgage from your Chase account. Payments set up through Online Bill Pay do not qualify. Mortgages must be in good standing and be first mortgages with servicing retained by Chase.
- Keep an average daily balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances
Save Money. Planning ahead can be tough, but these account features will help you save.
- Save Your Money
- The $25 Monthly Service Fee is waived when you keep an average beginning day balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
- No fee for Chase design checks when ordered through Chase.
- No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions per statement period.
- Earn interest on your checking account balance.
- Safeguard Your Valuables
- No annual rent for a small safe deposit box (subject to availability).
- Chase Liquid® Card(s)
- Perfect for everyday use. Enjoy no-fee reloads, directly from your smartphone.
- No Monthly Service Fee on your Chase Liquid Card for Chase Premier Plus Checking account holders.
Bank On Your Schedule. Chase is committed to making day-to-day banking as convenient as possible.
- Convenient Locations
- Withdraw cash at one of our 16,000 Chase ATMs.
- Access account information and banker guidance at one of our 5,100 branches.
- 24/7 Account Access
- View account activity, transfer funds and more using the Chase Mobile® app or on chase.com.
- Deposit checks from virtually anywhere, anytime, just by taking a photo with our Chase Mobile app.
Manage Your Finances. Whether you keep track of the funds at home or at work, this account can help you manage.
- Pay Bills
- Save time: Use your Chase Mobile® app to add payees, schedule payments, and view account activity on the go.
- Pay bills conveniently: Use Online Bill Pay for rent, mortgage, utilities, credit card bills, car payments, and other monthly bills.
- Mobile and Online Access
- Easily track all transactions made from your account with the Chase Mobile app or online.
- Stay updated on account activity with text alerts.
Opening a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM provides you with numerous benefits and the bonus is a great deal to take advantage of if you can waive the monthly fee. The Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT, which will hurt the total bonus depending on your tax rate. Keep in mind that you must have the account open for at least 6 months to receive the bonus.