Take advantage of our updates on Christian Community Credit Union bonuses, promotions, and offers.
Currently, they have a $200 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
Christian Community Credit Union Bonuses Review
Founded in 1957, Christian Community CU is located in San Dimas, California. Today, Christian Community Credit Union is one of the largest credit unions serving the Christian community. In other words, they put your money to work by providing affordable financing to churches, ministries, and their members.
- Promotion Links:
- Account Type: Free Checking or Checking Plus Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Branches: 60 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
Plus, Christian Community Credit Union’s CD rates are pretty competitive, but still be sure to check our best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to the people that are affiliated with most Christian Churches and denominations. No matter if they are a student, minister, member, or alumni. Plus, the family members of the current credit union members.
See current membership details
If you are not interested in the promotion above, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll go over all Christian Community Credit Union offers below.
Christian Community Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
To earn this $200 bonus, open a new eligible checking account. Additionally, it will come with great account perks that you’ll be able to benefit from as well.
- What you’ll get: $200 Bonus
- Eligible account: Free Checking or Checking Plus
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it:
- Open your first free Checking or Checking Plus Account
- Next, sign up for eStatements within 60 days.
- Finally, set up a qualifying Direct Deposit.
- When you’ll receive it: Now after you’ve had the account open and approved the bonus will be deposited in about 60 days after that.
- Monthly fee: $0-$10 monthly maintenance fee, see below on how to waive
(Does Not Expire)
|Additionally, you can take advantage of some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts such as Chase Total Checking ($225 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (Up to $360 Bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus).|
How To Earn The $200 Bonus
- Open your first free Checking or Checking Plus Account with a $100 minimum opening deposit.
- Then, sign up for eStatement and recurring direct deposit within 60 days of account opening.
- The bonus will be deposited within 60 days into your Checking Account after membership eligibility and Checking Account are approved and you have met the Direct Deposit and eStatement requirements
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- No Minimum Balance
- Free Visa Debit Card
- Available Overdraft Protection
- Free eStatements
- Checking Plus
- Earns .10% APY Interest
- Free Checking:
- No Monthly Service Fee
- Checking Plus:
- $10 Monthly Fee
- Waived If Either:
- $1,500 Minimum Balance
- Direct Deposit recurring electronic deposit of at least $100
- Waived If Either:
- $10 Monthly Fee
- Offer is not available to exist Christian Community Credit Union members with Checking Accounts or those whose membership or Checking Accounts have been closed
- Bonus offer available to U.S. residents
- The bonus is considered taxable income and will be reported to the IRS on your 1099-INT form
- If your Checking Account is closed within six months after account opening, the bonus will be deducted from the closing balance
Overall, this bonus at the Christian Community Credit Union offers a wide variety of account features to help you in any situation. Additionally, it’s a great offer since they have a soft pull which won’t damage your credit score. However, if this offer doesn’t seem appealing, check out other bank bonuses.
Furthermore, feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about the Christian Community Credit Union.
Lastly, check back often for more Christian Community Credit Union Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!