Residents of Illinois, Michigan, Missouri, and Wisconsin have the opportunity to earn a $200 bonus from CIBC Bank when you open a new iCan or MyChoice Checking Account in branch by December 31, 2018. Then, you must make at least one direct deposit or ACH automated debit transaction and opt in to receive electronic statements. Once you have done so, you will receive your $200 bonus.
Opening an account is super easy and there are not many requirements that you have to take care of to earn this bonus! After you have met the requirements, you will be able to earn a generous bonus as well as a host of account features!
If you’re interested in learning more about this bonus, keep reading to find out! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
CIBC Bank Bank Checking Accounts Summary
- Home Page
- Account Types: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: IL, MI, MO, & WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: December 31, 2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fees: $9, can be waived if you have a minimum balance of $1,000 or have a direct deposit post to the account
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
CIBC Bank Requirements
- Stop by a CIBC Bank near you.
- Open a iCan or MyChoice Checking account by December 31, 2018.
- Make at least one direct deposit or at least one ACH debit transaction.
- Elect to receive electronic statements.
- The $200 bonus will be credited to your account within 100 days of completing requirements.
CIBC Bank Fine Print
- Bonus will post within 100 days of account opening if requirements are met.
- The account must remain open on the payment date to receive the bonus.
- Only one bonus per person is allowed.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them.
The current promotion from CIBC Bank is great for those who would like to take advantage of a host of great features to better your banking experience while still being able to earn a generous bonus. Personally, I would recommend this promotion simply because the requirements listed are not hard to achieve and once you have done so, the $200 bonus is yours!
However, the catch is the bonus is limited to only one per person. Definitely check this offer out if you’re interested and are residing in a state with CIBC Bank. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to head on over to our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
Learn More About This Card Here