Residents of Illinois, Michigan, Missouri, and Wisconsin have the opportunity to earn a $200 bonus from CIBC Bank when you open a new iCan or MyChoice Checking Account in branch by December 31, 2018. Then, you must make at least one direct deposit or ACH automated debit transaction and opt in to receive electronic statements. Once you have done so, you will receive your $200 bonus.
Opening an account is super easy and there are not many requirements that you have to take care of to earn this bonus! After you have met the requirements, you will be able to earn a generous bonus as well as a host of account features!
If you’re interested in learning more about this bonus, keep reading to find out! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
CIBC Bank Bank Checking Accounts Summary
- Home Page
- Account Types: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: IL, MI, MO, & WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: December 31, 2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fees: $9, can be waived if you have a minimum balance of $1,000 or have a direct deposit post to the account
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
CIBC Bank Requirements
- Stop by a CIBC Bank near you.
- Open a iCan or MyChoice Checking account by December 31, 2018.
- Make at least one direct deposit or at least one ACH debit transaction.
- Elect to receive electronic statements.
- The $200 bonus will be credited to your account within 100 days of completing requirements.
CIBC Bank Fine Print
- Bonus will post within 100 days of account opening if requirements are met.
- The account must remain open on the payment date to receive the bonus.
- Only one bonus per person is allowed.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them.
The current promotion from CIBC Bank is great for those who would like to take advantage of a host of great features to better your banking experience while still being able to earn a generous bonus. Personally, I would recommend this promotion simply because the requirements listed are not hard to achieve and once you have done so, the $200 bonus is yours!
However, the catch is the bonus is limited to only one per person. Definitely check this offer out if you’re interested and are residing in a state with CIBC Bank. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to head on over to our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spending $4,000 in the first 3 months. (That's $750 toward travel when redeeming via Chase Ultimate Rewards®)
• Named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
• Earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases outside of the travel & dining category
• No foreign transaction fees to worry about
• You're able to get 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Your points get 25% more value when redeeming for airfare, car rentals, cruises, & hotels, via Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• There are no blackout dates or travel restrictions - just as long as there's available seating on the flight - you're able to book via Chase Ultimate Rewards
Learn More About This Card Here