Take advantage of the latest CIBC Bank bonuses, promotions and offers here
Currently, you find bank bonuses with values up to $400 in promotional offers.
Table of Contents
CIBC Bank Bonuses Review
CIBC Bank is a financial institution that was built upon the values of helping their customers achieve their financial dreams. With a wide assortment of products and services, you can be sure to find one that fits your needs!
- Bonus Links:
- Account Type: iCan or MyChoice Checking account
- Availability: IL, MI, MO & WI
- Branches: 14 (Branch Locator)
- Hard/Soft Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Options: Venmo
While these bank promotions are rather attractive, you can also take advantage of our list of Savings, Money Market, and CD rates.
However, if you do not live in qualified states, definitely take a look at our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll review the current CIBC Bank bonuses below.
CIBC Bank $400 Checking Bonus
Earn a $400 bonus from CIBC Bank when you open a new account.
- What you’ll get: $400 Bonus
- Eligible account: Agility Savings Account
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: IL, MI, MO & WI
- How to earn it:
- Open a qualifying account w
- Maintain qualifying balances
- When you’ll receive it: After all requirements are met, you’ll receive the bonus deposited into your account within 120 days.
- Monthly fee: There are no monthly services
(Expires March 16, 2020)
I would compare this offer with some main bank bonuses. Discover offers $360 Cashback Debit bonus, Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers a $200 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $700 bonuses.
How To Earn the $400 Bonus
- Open a Agility Savings account
- $200 bonus if you maintain a minimum daily balance between $25,000 and $49,999.99 for 120 days
- $400 bonus if you maintain a minimum daily balance of at least $50,000 for 120 days
- Other Requirements:
- Social Security Number
- Employment information
- U.S. driver’s license or state-issued identification
- Information about joint owner (if applicable)
- Current U.S. home address
- Minimum $1,000 deposit
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- Visa ® Debit Card
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- 1.85% APY
- CIBC NetBanking
- No Monthly Fees
- The account is subject to approval
- New money means funds not currently held within a CIBC Bank USA account
- Only one bonus is permitted per primary or secondary account holder
- Once you have qualified for a bonus, your bonus payment will be paid no later than 60 calendar days after you have completed all the requirements listed above
- Bonus is considered interest for income tax purposes and will be reported to the IRS. Consult your tax adviser regarding specific tax considerations for your accounts.
- Bonus offers are not eligible to you if you were the primary or secondary account holder of an Agility Savings account
If you live near an CIBC Bank location, you have the chance to earn $400 in savings bonuses. There are a vast array of promotions from CIBC Bank, that’s why we aim to provide the best and most up to date bank bonuses currently available!
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about CIBC Bank, their accounts they offer, or any experiences you have had!
Check back often for more CIBC Bank Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||$250 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$700 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|