Take advantage of the latest DuTrac Community Credit Union bonuses, promotions and offers here.
Currently, you find bank bonuses with $100 in promotional offers.
Table of Contents
DuTrac Community Credit Union Bonuses Review
As a credit union, DuTrac Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit cooperative that exists solely to serve its member/owners rather than to maximize corporate profits. However, if you are interested in another bonus, check out a full list to see what other bonuses are currently going on.
- Bonus Links:
- Account Type: EcoPlus Account
- Availability: IL, IN
- Branches: 13 (Branch Locator)
- Hard/Soft Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Direct Deposit Options: Unknown. Let us know!
Although these bank promotions are rather attractive, you can also take advantage of our list of Savings, Money Market, and CD rates.
However, if you do not live in Illinois or Indiana, definitely take a look at our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll review DuTrac Community Credit Union below.
DuTrac Community Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Earn a $100 bonus from DuTrac Community Credit Union when you open a new Free Account. Additionally, enjoy no monthly fees when you open the account.
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Eligible account: EcoPlus Account
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: IL, IN
- How to earn it:
- Open a Checking Account.
- Set up to receive direct deposit.
- When you’ll receive it: After all requirements are met, you’ll receive the bonus deposited into your account after 90 days.
- Monthly fee: There are no monthly services
(No Expiration Date)
|Additionally, you can take advantage of some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts such as Bank of America Checking ($100 Offer), Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 Bonus), Citibank Priority Account ($700 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (Up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus).|
How To Earn the $100 Bonus
- To be eligible for DuTrac’s EcoPlus Account, you must subscribe to e-Statements and have a recurring direct deposit with DuTrac.
- Up to $100 for your ACH payments
- Earn $10 for each automatic payment you set up within the first 90 days of opening your EcoPlus Account, i.e. – gas, electric, water, phone, cable, etc.
- ATM surcharges rebated ($10 per statement cycle, member initiated, 60-day limit from the time of the charge.)
- Free debit card with unlimited transactions (PIN-based and signature-based)
- Low balance E-alerts (Get notified when your checking balance is low)
- Free online Bill Pay
- Overdraft Protection
- Additionally, enjoy free early fraud detection (A system that actively monitors your DuTrac credit card/debit card.)
- Electronic promotion and rate alerts
- One free annual credit report (To help save you money and protect your financial future.)
- Checking: There are no monthly service fees.
- Terms and conditions may apply.
- An automatic payment bonus will be deposited into members’ accounts 90 days after account opening.
- No minimum balance and no minimum deposit is required to open the EcoPlus Account.
- EcoPlus Account requires members to establish a share savings account, enroll in e-Statements, and have a recurring direct deposit.
If you are interested, make sure to check out DuTrac Community Credit Union to learn more about the current $100 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
Additionally, feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about DuTrac Community Credit Union, their accounts they offer, or any experiences you have had!
Furthermore, check back often for more DuTrac Community Credit Union Promotions, or Offers!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|