Do you currently know a friend who would like to start a new banking experience? How would you like to help them be a part of bank that makes them feel secure and welcomed? If so, then listen up! Eagle Community Credit Union is offering qualified Californians a $75 bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new Ultimate Checking Account. To take advantage of the bonus, simply bring your friend on in to your local branch. Once you have done so, have your friend open an account and meet the requirements. After they have done so, you will be able to earn a generous bonus just for helping a friend out! How great is that? If you are interested, I recommend you apply as soon as you can while this promotion last.
Eligibility: To be a member you must live, work, worship, or attend school in Orange County. You may also be eligible if you work for the postal officer or federal government, or are related to a current member. To learn more, check out their membership requirements.
Editor’s Note: In addition, Eagle Community Credit Union is currently offering a $75 bonus when a new Ultimate Checking Account is opened, so your friend can also get $75 if they open an account with a minimum opening deposit of $25!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
HSBC Choice checking account: Get a $200 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Choice Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.22% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS119 by February 4, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by February 18, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 2.10% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review
Table of Contents
Eagle Community CU Bonus Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Ultimate checking account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $75
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $0
- Availability: CA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: Limited time
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Eagle Community CU Requirements:
- Refer a friend for a new Ultimate Checking account with Eagle Community Credit Union
- Member will receive a $25 deposit into their account once referral opens an account
- Then, once the referral keeps their account open after 6 months from account opening, member will receive $50 deposited into their account
Eagle Community CU Fine Print:
- Existing Eagle members eligible for referral promotion with a valid referral code.
- Referral must be a first-time member with Eagle, and when they open their membership with a checking account using a referral code, the referring Eagle member will get $25 the next business day.
- If they opened an Ultimate Checking account and it is still open after 6 months from initial member open date, the referring member will receive another $50 bonus into that checking account.
- Bonus report as dividends to the account.
- New member eligible for promotion after they join.
- Ultimate Checking account includes IDProtect and has a $5.95 monthly service fee.
- No limit of number of referrals.
- Members responsible for all taxes.
- Eagle employees, volunteers, and their family member are not eligible.
- Not valid with any other offers.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Eagle Community Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when open a checking share account with Eagle Community CU and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card.
Do you currently know a friend who is on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn some extra pocket change while you’re at it? Look no more! The current promotion from Eagle Community Credit Union does just that! Simply refer a friend in the right direction and you could earn a generous bonus. Additionally, your friend will have instant access to all the great account features you are already accustomed to. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business:
-Earning unlimited 2% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business
-Earn up to $2,000. Earn a $500 cash bonus when you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months of opening your account
-Plus, earn $1,500 when you spend $50,000 in the first 6 months. Limited Time Offer
-Use Spark Cash across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing
-$0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
-Rewards won't expire for the life of the account, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount
-Get employee cards at no additional cost, and earn rewards from their business spend