EastHampton Bank is offering residents of Massachusetts an attractive $200 bonus when you open a new checking account for a limited time.
To receive the initial $100, all you have to do is open a new personal checking account. Once you have completed that, you must either set up to receive direct deposit of at least $25, or complete 5 debit card transactions and enroll in online banking. To receive an additional $50, you must complete 5 bill payments and sign up for eStatements within 60 days of account opening. Lastly, you can earn the last $50 when you keep the account open for 12 months.
After you have met the requirement and are in good standing, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as mobile banking, great rates, and so much more! If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
EastHampton Bank Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Personal Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $200 Bonus
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: Limited Time
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
EastHampton Bank Requirements
- Open a Personal Checking account from EastHampton Bank.
- To receive the first $100 you must complete either of the following:
- Set up to receive at least $25 in direct deposits.
- Sign up for Online Banking and complete 5 debit card transactions.
- To receive the additional $50, you must complete 5 bill payments using online banking and enroll in eStatements.
- To receive the last $50, you must keep the account open for a year.
EastHampton Bank Bonus Fine Print
- Bonuses for new checking account customers and limited to one account per customer.
- In accordance with applicable regulations bonus payouts may be 1099 reportable.
- Account must be in good standing and have a positive balance at the time the bonus is paid.
- May not be combined with other promotional offers.
- This is a limited time offer and subject to change without notice.
If you are interested, make sure to check out EastHampton Bank to learn more about the current $200 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from EastHampton Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%.
• 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
• No annual fee
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM