Take a look at the most recent EECU bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
They are currently offering residents of Texas an attractive $150 bonus when you open a Checking account for a limited time.
Table of Contents
EECU Bonuses Review
EECU is a not-for-profit credit union, owned by our members. They offer everything you’d expect from a financial institution, but it’s their commitment to delivering value, focus on supporting your community, and delivering a faster, friendlier personalized experience that truly reflects the EECU difference.
- Promotion Links:
- $150 Checking Bonus *Granbury* (Offer does not expire)
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: TX
- Branches: 14 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Options: Yes
I would check out a list of our Savings, Money Market, and CD Rates to find other generous promotions you can utilize.
If you are not eligible for these promotions, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over the EECU offers below.
EECU $150 Checking Bonus
Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the requirements.
Editor’s Note: This offer is valid at Granbury location only.
- What you’ll get: $150 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: TX (Granbury only)
- How to earn it:
- Get $150 when you open a new checking account with a Mastercard debit card at the Granbury Branch
- When you’ll receive it: Bonus cash will be deposited to account within 90 days after meeting all requirements.
- Monthly fee: Varies by account, see below how to waive
(No Expiration Date)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available. Current bonuses such as HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
How To Earn the $150 Bonus
- Open a new checking account with a Mastercard debit card at the Granbury Branch
- A minimum deposit of $25 is required at the time of opening
- Set-up a Direct Deposit of at least $500 to receive the promotion
- Courtesy Overdraft Protection
- Online Financial Management Program
- Purchase Rewards
- Direct Deposit
- Online and Mobile Banking
Electronic Bill Pay
- Real Worth Checking: No Monthly Service Fees
- Real Worth Checking with Interest: No monthly service fees with an average daily balance of $1,000
- Money Market Checking: No monthly service fees with a minimum daily balance of $2,500
- Valid at Granbury location only.
- Account must be in good standing.
- Value of offer may be reported to the IRS and the recipient is responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes.
- Limited time offer.
- Offer is subject to change without notice.
- Membership required – membership information available at eecu.org.
Be sure to check out this offer at EECU to earn a $150 bonus when you open a new checking account. However, I would check with a CSR to find out if it triggers a hard or soft pull before opening.
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about EECU, their accounts they offer, or coupon codes.
Check back often for more EECU Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|