Take a look at the most recent EECU bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
They are currently offering residents of Texas an attractive $150 bonus when you open a Checking account for a limited time.
Table of Contents
EECU Bonuses Review
EECU is a not-for-profit credit union, owned by our members. They offer everything you’d expect from a financial institution, but it’s their commitment to delivering value, focus on supporting your community, and delivering a faster, friendlier personalized experience that truly reflects the EECU difference.
- Promotion Links:
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: TX
- Branches: 14 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Options: Yes
I would check out a list of our Savings, Money Market, and CD Rates to find other generous promotions you can utilize.
If you are not eligible for these promotions, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over the EECU offers below.
EECU $150 Checking Bonus
Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the requirements.
- What you’ll get: $150 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: TX (North Richland Hills Only)
- How to earn it:
- Get $150 when you open a new checking account with a Mastercard debit card at the North Richland Hills Branch
- When you’ll receive it: Bonus cash will be deposited to account within 90 days after meeting all requirements.
- Monthly fee: Varies by account, see below how to waive
(No Expiration Date)
I recommend checking out other great promotions such as ones from the following popular banks: Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers $150 & $200 bonuses, Discover Bank offers $360 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $750 bonuses.
How To Earn the $150 Bonus
- Open a new checking account with a Mastercard debit card at the North Richland Hills Branch
- A minimum deposit of $25 is required at the time of opening
- Set-up a Direct Deposit of at least $500 to receive the promotion
- Courtesy Overdraft Protection
- Online Financial Management Program
- Purchase Rewards
- Direct Deposit
- Online and Mobile Banking
Electronic Bill Pay
- Real Worth Checking: No Monthly Service Fees
- Real Worth Checking with Interest: No monthly service fees with an average daily balance of $1,000
- Money Market Checking: No monthly service fees with a minimum daily balance of $2,500
- Valid at North Richland Hills location only.
- Account must be in good standing.
- Value of offer may be reported to the IRS and the recipient is responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes.
- Limited time offer.
- Offer is subject to change without notice.
- Membership required – membership information available at eecu.org.
Be sure to check out this offer at EECU to earn a $150 bonus when you open a new checking account. However, I would check with a CSR to find out if it triggers a hard or soft pull before opening.
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about EECU, their accounts they offer, or coupon codes.
Check back often for more EECU Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.30% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.25% APY||Review|