Find the most recent Elko Federal Credit Union bonuses, promotions and offers here.
Currently, you can earn a $100 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member!
Table of Contents
Elko Federal Credit Union Bonuses Review
Elko Federal Credit Union’s mission is to be the best lending institution in the area; help Members improve their financial well-being; provide excellent member service; and ensure a financially sound Credit Union. Established in 1960, they are the 9th largest credit union in Nevada.
- Promotion Links:
- Account Type: EFCU Checking Account
- Availability: NV
- Branches: 3 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirements: Yes
EFCU CD rates are fairly competitive compared to traditional banks, however its hard to compete with online banks, so check our best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to those who live, work, worship or attend school in, businesses and other legal entities in Elko, Eureka, and Lander Counties, Nevada.
See current membership details
I’ll go over all EFCU offers below.
Elko Federal Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
EFCU is offering a $100 bonus when you refer a friend to open a new qualifying checking account.
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Eligible account: EFCU Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: NV
- How to earn it:
- You refer your friends and family to EFCU and have them give us your name when they call or come in
- Your referral opens a new EFCU checking account with direct deposit as well as open a Share Savings Account
- When you’ll receive it: Referred member’s checking account must remain open and in good standing for a minimum of 90 days
- Monthly fee: No Monthly Fee
(Does Not Expire)
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
- You refer your friends and family to EFCU and have them give us your name when they call or come in.
- Your referral opens a new EFCU checking account with direct deposit as well as open a Share Savings Account with a minimum deposit of $25.00 and pay a one-time membership fee of $5.
- EFCU will deposit $100 into your EFCU savings account and $100 into your referral’s new EFCU savings account.
- Referred member’s checking account must remain open and in good standing for a minimum of 90 days for cash to be deposited into referring member’s and new member’s accounts.
- No minimum balance required
- Unlimited check writing
- No monthly service fees
- Free Visa® debit card
- Access to more than 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide
- No Monthly Fees
- Both parties must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible
- To qualify for this offer: referrer must be an existing Elko Federal Credit Union (EFCU) member and all EFCU accounts must be in good standing; referral must open any new EFCU Checking Account with initial deposit of $50 and establish payroll or direct deposit distribution, or close on any EFCU loan. Once new member’s Checking Account is established, or loan is closed, $100 will be deposited into referring member’s and referred new member’s EFCU Savings Account. Loans are subject to credit approval
- Offer not valid on existing EFCU loans
- The referred new member must mention the name of the EFCU member that referred them at the time of account opening and/or application to receive this offer
- Membership required
- To obtain an EFCU account, you must open a Share Savings Account with a minimum deposit of $25.00 and pay a one-time membership fee of $5
If you are interested, make sure to check out Elko Federal Credit Union to learn more about the current $100 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how your experience went. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
Check back often for more Elko Federal Credit Union Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.