Empire State Bank is offering residents of New York an attractive $100 bonus when you open a Free Personal Checking account by March 31, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a new checking account with a $25 opening deposit, then set up and receive a Direct Deposit within 90 days after account opening. Once you have received the initial deposit, the $100 bonus will be deposited within 90 days.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Empire State Bank Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Free Personal Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Empire State Bank Checking Requirements
- Open a Free Personal Checking account from Empire State Bank with a $25 opening deposit by March 31, 2019.
- Set up and receive a Direct Deposit within 90 days of account opening.
- Once you have completed the requirements, the $100 bonus will be paid within 90 days after account opening.
Empire State Bank Bonus Fine Print
A qualifying direct deposit is a direct deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income electronically deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network to this checking account by your employer or an outside agency. Transfers from one account to another, mobile deposits, or deposits made at a banking location or ATM, do not qualify as a direct deposit.
Cash bonus is limited to one per person and subject to 1099 reporting.
Product terms subject to change.
Deposit products offered by Empire State Bank, Member FDIC.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Empire State Bank to learn more about the current $100 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Empire State Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the American Express® Business Gold Card:
-More Rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month †
-†4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*
-Airline Bonus: Get 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
-Exclusive Offers: Get up to 1 year free on subscriptions to both G Suite Basic for up to 3 users and ZipRecruiter Standard, a combined value up to $3,188.*
-Pay Over Time Option: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.*
-Expense Management Tools: Connect to Quickbooks, access SpendManagerSM, receive a Year-End Summary, and more.*
-Add Employee Cards with a no annual fee option. Earn rewards on employee purchases and track employee expenses with spending limits, alerts, and summary reports.*
-See Rates & Fees