Take a look at our updated list of Energy One Federal Credit Union bonuses, promotions, and offers here!
Currently, they are offering a $500, $300 or $150 bonus when you open a checking/savings account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
Energy One Federal Credit Union Bonuses Review
Energy One Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and was founded in 1935. Since then they have grown to 8 locations and they boast an A health rating.
Energy One Federal Credit Union has decent bonus, but not so great CD and Savings rates, so check out our best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you’re not local to the state of Indiana, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over all Energy One Federal Credit Union offers below.
Energy One Federal Credit Union $300 Checking Bonus (SEG Employees)
Energy One Federal Credit Union is offering a $300 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- What you’ll get: $300 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking Account
- Where it’s available: IN
(Does Not Expire)
|Additionally, you can take advantage of some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts such as Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Checking ($250 Bonus), and Bank of America Checking ($100 Bonus Offer).|
How To Earn Bonus
- $150 at account opening for opening a checking account, sign up for online/mobile banking and order your debit card.
- $150 will be deposited when you:
- Sign up for E1 Card Control app.
- Have two payroll direct deposits into the account.
- Achieve 30 debit card/ATM transactions within the first 60 days of opening the account.
- Can earn up to $500 by:
- Another $150 can be earned by refinancing your auto, boat or RV loan from another institution to Energy One. The loan amount must exceed $10,000 per loan.
- The last incentive opportunity is a $50 referral if you send us a co-worker or family member and they successfully open a new membership, checking account and debit card.
- The account must remain open and receiving your payroll direct deposit for 6 months from the time of the account opening to avoid a charge back of the first $150.
- To qualify for the loan incentive, the loan must be $10,000 or greater in new money to Energy One.
- Referral payouts qualify when the new checking and membership is open and funded with the initial account opening of $50 or more.
- All potential members must meet all standard Energy One account opening guidelines.
- The promo account does not apply to Second Chance Checking, Savings, Kid’s Club or Money Market accounts.
- This promo can be changed, amended, or cancelled at any time by Energy One Federal Credit Union.
- NCUA Insured
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Premier One Checking: $4.95, no fee with bill pay
- Free One Checking: None
- Fresh Start Checking: $9.95, no fee with bill pay
- Student Checking: No fee with bill pay
- Money Market E-Checking: No fee with bill pay
This promotion is definitely worth a look if you are interested in Energy One Federal Credit Union. You can earn a great bonus amount and have access to a variety of features.
Therefore your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
Furthermore check back often for more Energy One Federal Credit Union Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!