Find an updated list of Equity Bank bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
Equity Bank Bonuses Review
Equity Bank is headquartered in Andover and is the 4th largest bank in the state of Kansas. It is also found in Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Missouri. It was established in 1985 and has grown to 638 employees at 51 locations.
Equity Bank doesn’t have the best rates for CDs and Savings. For the nationwide best, check out the best rates for Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts below.
If you’re not local to any of the states above, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over all Equity Bank offers below.
Equity Bank $100 Checking Bonus – Bank at Work
Equity Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new checking account. This bonus promotion is only for employees of companies they are affiliated with
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking Account
- Where it’s available: AR, KS, OK, MO
(No expiration date listed)
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a Platinum Checking Account
- Set up direct deposit
- Add a debit card
- Enroll in online banking
- Go paperless
- Get $5 for each automatic debit (up to 6)
- If you do everything listed here or on the website, you will get the full $100 bonus
- Incentive offer available for new households opening their first Equity Bank checking account.
- Qualifying customer must maintain account in active and good standing at time of incentive plan.
- Account incentives automatically deposited as a lump sum total into qualifying Equity Bank checking account 45 days after account opening.
- Each incentive component must be completed within the first 45 days of checking account usage.
- Customer will be issued a 1099 INT form for tax value of incentive amount.
- Must be a current employee to be eligible to participate in the [email protected] program.
- Minimum $100 to open checking account, unless customer elects to sign up for Direct Deposit.
- Direct Deposit forms must be completed by Employee at time of enrollment and returned to the company’s HR Department by Equity Bank staff in order to open account with no opening deposit.
- All new accounts are subject to approval by ChexSystems.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Preferred Checking: $10 monthly fee. Maintain a $2,000 minimum balance to avoid the monthly account fee
- Elite Checking: $6 monthly fee.
- Essential Checking: $7 monthly fee. Maintain a $100 minimum balance or one direct deposit of $100 or more per statement cycle to avoid the monthly account fee.
This is the current offer from Equity Bank. Because this is only for the Bank at Work Program, this offer would be unavailable to most. However, we will continue to post updated promotions and bonus offers from Equity Bank!
Feel free to leave a comment below if you have experience with this bank! Let us know if we missed anything.
Check back often for more Equity Bank Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!