Find the latest Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
At the moment you can earn up to a $70 bonus for each qualifying referrals
Table of Contents
Farmers Insurance FCU Review
Farmers Insurance calls themself a, “member-owned” institution. Their mission statement is to, “Provide value, safety, and service to enhance our members financial lives.”
|Eligibility: Membership is open to employees, agents, and agents’ employees; employees and agents of Farmers New World Life; immediate family members of current members and eligible non-members; retirees; and employees of Farmers Financial Services. For more information on membership eligibility, visit the site to find out.|
This bonus from Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union is super simple to earn and I recommend taking advantage of this offer before it expires. Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union rates aren’t that great, so check our best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you’re not local to any of the States above, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over all Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union offers below.
Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union $70 Referral Bonus
Refer someone to join Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union and you can earn a $70 bonus for each qualifying referrals. There’s no limit for this promotion!
- What you’ll get: $70 bonus
- Eligible account: Checking account
- Where it’s available: AZ, CA, KS, MI, OK, TX, WA
(No expiration date listed)
Editor’s Note: For every qualifying referrals, you can choose an alternative option where you can choose to open a 12-Month, 10% SmartStart Certificate worth $100 dividend.
|Additionally, you can take advantage of some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts such as Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Checking ($250 Bonus), and Bank of America Checking ($100 Bonus Offer).|
How to Earn Bonus
- $50 referral bonus subject to the following:
- You must be at least 18 years of age, a current active member in good standing and not have caused a loss to the Credit Union
- Provide the name and contact information of a prospect within our Field of Membership, and the referral results in a new qualified membership, and (within 10 days of account opening) at least one additional account, if prospect only opens a Membership Savings, it must have a minimum balance of $250.
- Receive an additional $20 bonus subject to the following:
- Eligible referred member must open their membership on or after August 14, 2019,
- Opened a checking account within 10 days of joining the Credit Union
- Posted an ACH deposit amounting to a minimum of $1,000 per calendar month into the checking account no later than 60 days after joining the Credit Union.
- There is no limit on the number of referrals a member can make. The “Referred Member” must remain a member for 60 days before bonus is paid.
- Bonus will be paid on the 10th day of the following month.
- “Referring Member” must have an active primary savings account at the time of the bonus payout; bonus will be posted to the primary savings account.
- Only the initial referring party is eligible for bonus, employees, officials and their immediate family members are not eligible for bonus.
- Referral Program will be effective March 1, 2017 and ongoing until further notice and is subject to change at any time.
- “Bonus” is considered interest and will be reported to the IRS.
(Expired) Farmers Insurance FCU $105 Checking Bonus
Earn up to a $105 bonus when you meet all the requirements.
- What you’ll get: $105 Bonus
- Eligible account: CashBack Checking or High Yield Checking
- Where it’s available: AZ, CA, KS, MI, OK, TX, WA
(Expires December 31, 2019)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available. Current bonuses such as Citigold® Checking Account(Up to $2,000 Cash Bonus), Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM ($300 Bonus), Fifth Third Preferred Checking ($250 Bonus), and TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a qualifying checking account.
- Establish and receive a direct deposit.
- Use your debit card 15 or more times a month for three months.
- Sign-up for electronic statements.
- Bonuses will be paid out by March 31, 2020. Limit of one reward per member number.
- Member is not eligible to receive a New Enrollment “Your Credit Union Gives Back” bonus for a category for which they have already qualified for an Existing Enrollment “Your Credit Union Gives Back” bonus.
- The membership must be open and in good standing and the membership savings account must be active at the time of payout in order to receive the bonus.
- Debit cardholders will earn $50 for checking accounts with 15+ debit card transactions for a 3 consecutive calendar month period originating no earlier than November 2019 and no later than December 2019.
- $50 for new Direct Deposit/Folio Direct Deposit enrollments between November 1 and December 31, 2019; must be to a single Credit Union checking account with a qualifying ACH of $1,000 (one thousand dollars), in the aggregate, monthly minimum and Direct Deposit must post during three consecutive calendar months to receive bonus.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- High Yield Checking: None
- Cash Back Checking: None
The bonus requirements are pretty difficult to meet for such a low bonus amount. For a full list of simpler and sometimes larger bonuses check out our nationwide bank bonuses.
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union, their accounts they offer, or Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union coupon codes.
Check back often for more Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!