If you are a current resident of Indiana, listen up! First Bank of Highland Park is offering a $50 bonus when you apply and open a new Student Checking Account by December 31, 2019.
All you would need to do to obtain your generous bonus is to have a new account and meet the necessary requirements. Additionally, the bank will donate $50 to the Chicagoland charity of your choice!
Once you have met the requirements above, you will not only receive the bonus, but you will also gain access to great account features to better your banking experience such as the convenience of online and mobile banking, online bill pay and so much more!
Interested? Please do not hesitate! Head on over to your local branch as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First Bank of Highland Park Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Types: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50 for you/$50 for charity
- Availability: IN (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fees: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
First Bank of Highland Park Fine Print
- No minimum deposit is required
- Limit one donation request per household.
- Donation requests can only be made for 501(c)3 (not-for-profit) organizations in the Chicagoland Metropolitan area.
- Any organization failing to meet the requirements will not receive a donation
At the end of the day, the current promotion from First Bank of Highland Park is great for those who would like to take advantage of a host of great features to better your banking experience while still being able to earn a generous bonus. Personally, I would recommend this promotion simply because the requirements listed are not hard to achieve. However, the catch is the bonus is limited to only one per household. But for those that are interested, you might find it to be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to head on over to our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
• Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value
• $0 Annual Fee
• Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
• Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
• Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• Earn 1X points on other purchases
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-27.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions