Read on to learn more about First Bank and Trust bonuses, promotions, and offers.
Currently, they have a $300 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
First Bank and Trust Bonuses Review
Established in 1991 and headquartered in New Orleans, LA, First Bank and Trust has grown to around 15 locations throughout Louisiana and Mississippi. Head to one of their 15 branches today if you are interested in starting a new banking experience.
- Promotion Links:
- Account Type: Green Checking Account
- Availability: LA, MS
- Branches: 17 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
While they have a generous $300 bonus, First Bank and Trust doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. So check our best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you’re not local to any of the States above, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over all First Bank and Trust offers below.
First Bank and Trust $300 Checking Bonus
First Bank and Trust is offering a $300 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- What you’ll get: $300 Bonus
- Eligible account: Green Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: LA, MS
- How to earn it:
- Open a new Green Checking account
- Establish qualifying Direct Deposits
- When you’ll receive it: Bonus will be paid by credit to the account after 90 days if direct deposit has been established
- Monthly fee: $12 monthly maintenance fee, see below on how to waive
(Does Not Expire)
I’d recommend comparing this checking offer with other popular ones. Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers $150 & $200 bonuses, Discover Bank offers $360 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $750 bonuses.
How To Earn The $300 Bonus
- Open a new Green Checking account with at least $100 of new money not currently on deposit with First Bank & Trust
- Establish qualifying Direct Deposits of at least $500 per monthly statement within 60 days of opening
- Qualifying Direct Deposit are deposits from an electronic ACH paycheck, pension, or government benefit (like Social Security) from an employer or the government
- Tiered rates mean higher balances earn more interest
- Unlimited check-writing, ATM and debit card transactions
- Includes a VISA® debit card
- Manage money through online banking, mobile banking, online bill pay, and First Bank by Phone
- $12 Monthly Fee
- Can Waive If:
- Maintaining a $1,500 average daily balance
- Can Waive If:
- If your checking account is closed within 6 months of account opening, a $25 early closure fee and the $300 Bonus will be deducted at account closing
- Customers who have closed their account in the previous 90 days or with a negative balance are not eligible
- Trust, fiduciary, and business accounts are not eligible for this account
- Direct deposits do not include deposits or transfers made by an individual via online banking or payment provider
- Bonus payment is considered interest and reported on IRS form 1099-INT
- Bonus will not be paid with any other special offer or promotion
- In the event the account becomes dormant with no activity for 18 months, a $5 monthly dormant fee will be assessed as long as there is no activity
- An overdraft fee may be imposed for overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, or other electronic means
This bonus at First Bank and Trust is a pretty good bonus as it has a fairly low opening deposit and a higher than average bonus amount. Overall, I would recommend you take advantage of this bonus soon!
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about First Bank and Trust, their accounts they offer, or any information you think may be relevant to this bonus!
Check back often for more First Bank and Trust Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank has big value offers available through this Checking Accounts. In addition, they are offering an attractive rate for their Online Savings Account.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|