First Bank And Trust is currently offering residents of LA, MS, FL a $300 bonus when you open a new Green Checking Account with direct deposit. For a limited time, all you would need to do to fully qualify for the bonus is to establish qualifying Direct Deposits of at least $500 per monthly statement on your account within 60 days of account opening. Once you have done so, you will gain instant access to a plethora of account features to better your banking experience as well as being able to enjoy the generous bonus! Are you currently interested? Do not hesitate! Head on over to your local branch as soon as you can to start your new banking experience!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
First Bank And Trust Bonus Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Green Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Availability: LA, MS, FL (Select areas, when you click OPEN NOW there is a drop down of valid zip codes)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- Maintain a daily balance of $1,500 to avoid a service charge of $12.00 per monthly statement cycle
- Early Termination Fee:
- If your checking account is closed within six (6) months of account opening, a $25 early closure fee and the $300 Bonus will be deducted at account closing.
First Bank And Trust Requirements:
- To receive a $300 Account Opening Bonus, you must establish qualifying Direct Deposits of at least $500 per monthly statement on your account within 60 days of account opening.
First Bank And Trust Fine Print:
- Direct Deposits do not include deposits made by an individual such as via online banking, account transfers, or a payment provider such as Paypal.
- The $300 Bonus shall be paid through a credit to your account within 90 days if the Direct Deposit has been established and deposits have been made and verified.
Are you currently on the market for a new banking experience? How does an extra $300 in your pockets sound? If you answered yes to the questions above, be sure to check out the current promotion First Bank And Trust is offering! Not only are you able to the bonus, but with a plethora of features, banking has never been easier. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to experience customer service at its best. How great is that? However, if you are not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
-0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 13.24%, 17.24% or 21.24% will apply.
-No Penalty APR.
-Late Fee Waiver.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 Annual Fee.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees