First Bank And Trust is currently offering residents of Louisiana and Mississippi a $300 bonus when you open a new Green Checking account.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a new checking account with a opening deposit of $100. Once the account is opened, then enroll in eStatements and set up and receive a Direct Deposit of $500 or more within 60 days. Once the requirements have been met, the $300 bonus will be deposited into your account within 90 days.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First Bank And Trust Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Green Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Availability: LA, MS (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $12 monthly fee waived with a daily balance of $1,500
- Early Termination Fee: $25 fee and loss of bonus if closed within 6 months
First Bank And Trust Requirements
- Open a new Green Checking account from First Bank & Trust with a $100 opening deposit.
- Set up and receive a Direct Deposit of $500 or more within 60 days of account opening.
- Enroll in eStatements
- Bonus will be paid to the account after 90 days once the requirements have been made.
First Bank And Trust Fine Print
- Direct deposits do not include deposits or transfers made by an individual via online banking or payment provider.
- One cash bonus per household.
- Bonus payment is considered interest and reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
- Bonus will not be paid with any other special offer or promotion.
- An overdraft fee may be imposed for overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, or other electronic means.
If you are interested, make sure to check out First Bank & Trust to learn more about the current $300 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
• 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 13.24%, 17.24% or 21.24% will apply.
• No Penalty APR.
• Late Fee Waiver.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 Annual Fee.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
-See Rates & Fees