Available for residents of Arkansas or Missouri, First Community Bank is offering a generous $100 bonus when you sign up and open a new Community Choice Checking account. To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is set up and receive a Direct Deposit within 90 days of account opening, which will get you $50. For another $50, simply make 15 Debit Card transactions.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as no monthly fees, a free Mastercard Debit Card, Online banking with Bill Pay, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
First Community Bank Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Community Choice Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: AR, MO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: If closed within 90 days the bonus will be forfeited.
First Community Bank Checking Requirements:
- Open a Community Choice Checking account from First Community Bank.
- Complete the following requirements within 90 days of account opening:
- Earn $50 by setting up and receiving a Direct Deposit.
- Earn $50 by making at least 15 Debit Card transactions.
- The $100 bonus will be deposited into your account the second business day of the following month you have completed a requirement.
- They also have another $140 in bonuses for opening loans & $10 for opening a savings account
First Community Bank Bonus Fine Print:
- After meeting reward requirement, reward will be paid by the second business day of the following month.
- Sign up for direct deposit of your paycheck, pension check, government check or any other recurring check and receive a $50 reward after a direct deposit is credited to your account.
- The direct deposit must be received within 90 days of account opening.
- Available to debit card qualified customers only.
- $50 will be credited to your account after your 15th debit card purchase provided the purchases are posted within the first 90 days of account opening.
- ATM transactions and cash balance transfers are not eligible.
- Valid on a new First Community Bank savings account with a $100 minimum opening balance.
- $10 will be credited to the new savings account if opened in conjunction with a Community Choice Checking account.
If you are currently a resident of Arkansas or Missouri and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from First Community Bank is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous $100 bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Be sure to take advantage of this bonus since the majority of the requirements are easy to complete. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Synchrony Bank offers with their award-winning rate of 2.24% APY for their High Yield Savings Account that goes beyond the national average. You get 24/7 access to your account online, easy withdrawals online, over the phone or with an ATM card, FDIC insured, control of your money through our online banking portal or by speaking with one of their banking representatives. There is no minimum balance requirement or monthly service fee along with a peace of mind through FDIC insurance up to $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each ownership category. Apply Now---Synchrony High Yield Savings Review
|Barclays Savings Account: Earn a high interest rate of 2.20% APY! With this savings account there is no monthly maintenance fee and no minimum balance required! The best thing about opening an online savings account with Barclays is that you can have a total of up to 25 accounts open. You also have secure, 24/7 online access to your funds, online transfers to and from other banks and direct deposit to make saving simple and easy! Apply Now---Barclays Savings Review|