Are you a current resident of Wisconsin who would like to obtain a generous offer? If so, then listen up! First Federal Bank of Wisconsin is now offering a $200 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account by December 31, 2018.
To get started, simply print their promotional flyer and present it at your nearest branch. Once you have opened a Checking account, make 3 or more payments with their Online Bill Pay feature, then set up and receive a recurring Direct Deposit of at least $250, both within 45 days. Once you have met the requirements, you will receive the $200 bonus within 90 days of account opening.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, CardValet, PopMoney, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can! Additionally, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.25% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin Account Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Freedom, Rewards, and Relationship Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: WI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Must present promotional flyer in-branch
- Monthly Fee: $0-10
- Freedom Checking: No monthly service fees
- Rewards Checking: $10 monthly fee waived with:
- 10 or more Debit Card transactions AND
- eStatements AND
- a Direct Deposit of $250 or 2 ACH debits
- Relationship Checking: $10 monthly fee waived with:
- $1,500 minimum balance
- Early Termination Fee: Bonus is lost if closed within 12 months
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin Requirements:
- Print out and present their promotional flyer at your nearest branch.
- Open a new Checking Account with First Federal Bank of Wisconsin with a $50 opening deposit by December 31, 2018.
- Meet the following requirements within 45 days of opening account:
- Make 3 payments using First Federal’s Online Bill Pay.
- Have a recurring Direct Deposit of $250 or more.
- Receive the $200 bonus within 90 days of account opening once the requirements have been met.
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin Fine Prints:
- This offer applies to new consumer checking accounts that must be opened with new money.
- Consumers that have received a cash bonus offer in the last 24 months are not eligible for this offer.
- If the account becomes overdrawn within the first 90 days, First Federal Bank of Wisconsin reserves the right to deny this incentive.
- First Federal Bank of Wisconsin employees and their immediate families are not eligible for this offer.
- One cash bonus per household and available to State of Wisconsin residents only.
- Applicable to personal accounts only.
- Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
- Cash bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS form 1099-INT and you are responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Not good with any other offer.
- First Federal Bank reserves the right to deny this incentive at any time.
- Other restrictions may apply. See Customer Service Representative for complete details.
- Offer expires December 31, 2018.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from First Federal Bank of Wisconsin is great for those who would like to take advantage of a host of great features to better your banking experience while still being able to earn a generous $200 bonus. Personally, I would recommend this promotion simply because the requirements listed are not hard to achieve and once you have done so, the $200 bonus is yours! Be sure to take advantage of this great promotional offer while it lasts! However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to head on over to our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
|With the The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express:
-Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
-Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.99% to 25.99%.
-$0 balance transfer fee. Balance transfers must be requested within 60 days from account opening.
-2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases.
-Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-No annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees