Check out the latest First Financial Bank bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $100 bonus plus a $100 donation when you open a new checking account.
Table of Contents
First Financial Bank Bonuses Review
First Financial Bank has been in the business of client service and success for more than 150 years. With more than 150 banking centers in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and Illinois they combine world-class financial expertise with personal community service that builds lifelong relationships.
- Promotion Links:
- $100 Checking Bonus + $100 Donation (06/07/2020)
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IN, KY, OH
- Branches: 150 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Options: Yes
I would check out a list of our Savings, Money Market, and CD Rates to find other generous promotions you can utilize.
If you are not eligible for these promotions, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over the First Financial Bank offers below.
First Financial Bank $100 Checking Bonus + $100 Donation
When you open a new checking account, you can receive a $100 bonus and they’ll donate $100 to the United Way.
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus + $100 Donation
- Eligible account: Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: IN, KY, OH
- How to earn it:
- Open a new personal checking account using the promo code United
- Have a direct deposit made to this account OR conduct 3 or more total payment transactions
- When you’ll receive it: After you’ve completed the above requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in
your new account at the end of your next statement cycle.
- Monthly fee: None
(Expires June 7, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
How To Earn the $100 Bonus
- Open a new personal checking account using the promo code United between April 27, 2020 and June 7, 2020
- By July 31, 2020, have a direct deposit made to this account OR conduct 3 or more total payment transactions (combination of Debit Card, ACH Debit, Check or BillPay)
- Instant Issue Debit Card
- Complimentary Online and Mobile Banking
- Mobile Snap Deposit
- Bill Payment
- Electronic Statements
- Complimentary First Financial Bank ATM Access
- Simple Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- First Choice Checking: $6. Refunded with direct deposit or debit card activity. See website for more details.
- Student Checking: There are no monthly fees
- The donation to the United Way will be made on or around August 7, 2020.
- Accounts closed within 6 months of the account open date are subject to a $25.00 Early Account Closing Fee.
- This offer is only valid once per primary checking account holder.
- This offer excludes H.S.A., WORKLife and Money Market accounts.
- Bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-MISC.
If you live near a branch, I recommend checking out this bonus to earn a generous bonus and help a good cause. The requirements are rather simple, and it triggers a soft pull, which means it won’t harm your credit score.
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about First Financial Bank, their accounts they offer, or coupon codes.
Check back often for more First Financial Bank Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.30% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.25% APY||Review|