Current residents of Florida can now enjoy a $250 bonus from First Home Bank when you sign up and open a new First Home Bank Checking Account by October 20, 2018.
To earn the bonus all you have to do is establish a monthly direct deposit. After you have created your new account, you will gain instant access to features such as no monthly fees as well as a VISA debit card. On top of being a part of this great institution, you get to take home a generous bonus!
If you are currently interested in this offer, be sure to act fast because this offer will expire very soon! For other offers and bonuses by this bank, Check out our master list of First Home Bank Bonuses! If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you are a business owner, you can earn an additional $350 bonus today. If you want to learn more, be sure to check out our First Home Bank Business Checking Review.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
First Home Bank Summary
- Learn More
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: FL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 10/20/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Early Termination Fee: None
First Home Bank Checking Requirements
- Open a new First Home Bank Checking Account with a $100 opening deposit by October 20, 2018.
- Establish monthly direct deposit.
- Get $250 Bonus after first direct deposit into account.
First Home Bank Bonus Fine Print
- To qualify for the $250 bonus, you must be a new First Home Bank checking customer and qualified to open a checking account in accordance with our normal standards.
- You must establish direct deposit of
your salary, pension, SSI or other regular monthly income to your new account.
- Your account must remain open in order to receive the $250 bonus, which you will receive within 30 days of the date your first direct deposit is received.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons and may be changed at any time. The minimum balance to open an account is $100.
- This offer applies to personal accounts only.
- Offer is subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time. The $250 bonus will be reported to the IRS in accordance with applicable law
If you are interested, make sure to check out First Home Bank to learn more about the current $250 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from First Home Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that