Here you can check out the recent First National Bank and Trust bonuses, promotions, and offers.
Right now, you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
First National Bank and Trust Bonuses Review
What started as a family-run business more than 130 years ago continues to be a family-run business today. First National Bank and Trust has grown to be a leading financial services institution offering products and services for consumers and businesses with 16 full-service locations throughout Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois and $1.2 billion in assets.
- Promotion Links:
- $150 Checking Bonus (09/30/2019)
- Account Type: Priority Checking, Priority Money Market
- Availability: IL, WI
- Branches: 16 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Options: No
I would check out a list of our Savings, Money Market, and CD Rates to find other generous promotions you can utilize.
If you are not eligible for these promotions, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over the First National Bank and Trust offers below.
First National Bank and Trust $150 Checking Bonus
When you open a checking account and complete the qualifying activities, you can receive a $150 bonus.
- What you’ll get: $150 Bonus
- Eligible account: Priority Checking, Priority Money Market
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Where it’s available: IL, WI
- How to earn it:
- Open a new FNBT personal checking account
- Pay 3 bills using FNBT’s online bill pay
- When you’ll receive it: Amount will be credited to the eligible account by 11/15/19.
- Monthly fee: $0 – $15, See Below
(Expires September 30, 2019)
I recommend checking out other great promotions such as ones from the following popular banks: Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers $150 & $200 bonuses, Discover Bank offers $360 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $750 bonuses.
How To Earn the $150 Bonus
- Open a new FNBT personal checking account
- Next you must pay 3 bills using FNBT’s online bill pay by 10/31/2019.
- Cell Phone Protection
- ID Theft Aid
- ID Monitoring
- Roadside Assistance
- $10,000 Travel Accidental Death Coverage
- Health Savings Card
- Foreign ATM Refunds
- Overdraft Protection
- One: Reduce the monthly service by $1 by being over 55 years old.
- Privilege Plus: Waive the $15 monthly service fee by maintaining an account balance of $10,000 or more.
- Standard: Waive by signing up for E-Statements.
- Teen: No monthly service fee.
- Renew: Reduce the monthly service by $2 by receiving direct deposits.
- To qualify for the full $150 incentive, a new consumer checking account must be opened between 08/01/19 and 09/30/19 and customer must pay 3 bills using FNBT’s online bill pay by 10/31/19.
- New checking account will not be eligible for offer if customer has an existing consumer checking account or has closed an account within the past 90 days.
- Customer will receive $50 for each bill paid online up to a maximum of 3 bills ($150).
- Accounts closed for any reason prior to 11/15/19 will not receive the bill pay offer.
- All incentives will be identified as “Bill Pay Incentive” on your monthly statement.
- The value of the incentives may be reported on Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 1099, and may be considered taxable income to you.
The requirements for this bonus seem fairly simple, but I would only recommend opening this account at First National Bank and Trust if it doesn’t harm your credit score. Be sure to check with your local CSR to find out if it does.
Additionally, feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about First National Bank and Trust, their accounts they offer, or coupon codes.
Check back often for more First National Bank and Trust Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|