Current residents of Ohio can take advantage of a $25 bonus from First National Bank when you sign up and open a new Youth Savings Account. If you are a parent looking to kick start your child’s financial future, then now is also the perfect time! Simply meet the opening deposit for a new account and you or your child can obtain the bonus. Additionally, the bank is offering a wide range of account features to help them understand the world of banking better. Are you currently interested? Please do not hesitate! I recommend you apply for your new experience as soon as you can!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
First National Bank Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Youth Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: OH (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly balance requirement
- Early Termination Fee: None
First National Bank Requirements:
- For the Moola Moola account, at the time of account opening First National Bank will deposit up to $25.00 into the Moola Moola account to match the account opening deposit.
- The minimum deposit to open and earn the bonus is $5.00.
- The account opening bonus will not exceed $25.00.
First National Bank Features:
- Moola Moola Kids Club holders have the opportunity to receive invites to events and programs throughout the year.
- Receive a gift to celebrate your birthday each year.
- Moola Moola Kids Club account will automatically upgrade to the Student Savings account when the account holder turns 14.
- Federal Regulations limit you to six savings account withdrawals or transfers per monthly statement period.
- There is a $10 charge for each withdrawal or transfer after the six permitted in the monthly statement period.
Are you a parent looking to kick start your child’s banking experience? How would you like to get them to understand banking in a fun and easy manner? If you answered yes to the questions above, then definitely check out the promotion First National Bank is offering! Simply meet a few requirements and you can enjoy the account to its fullest potential. Additionally, with all the features, banking for your child has never been easier! However, if you are not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions