Current residents of Ohio can take advantage of a $25 bonus from First National Bank when you sign up and open a new Youth Savings Account. If you are a parent looking to kick start your child’s financial future, then now is also the perfect time! Simply meet the opening deposit for a new account and you or your child can obtain the bonus. Additionally, the bank is offering a wide range of account features to help them understand the world of banking better. Are you currently interested? Please do not hesitate! I recommend you apply for your new experience as soon as you can!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $225 bonus when you open an Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Qualifying Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 from a third party to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $270 bonus when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $270, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $50 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: Enjoy $300 bonus as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review
Table of Contents
First National Bank Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Youth Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: OH (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly balance requirement
- Early Termination Fee: None
First National Bank Requirements:
- For the Moola Moola account, at the time of account opening First National Bank will deposit up to $25.00 into the Moola Moola account to match the account opening deposit.
- The minimum deposit to open and earn the bonus is $5.00.
- The account opening bonus will not exceed $25.00.
First National Bank Features:
- Moola Moola Kids Club holders have the opportunity to receive invites to events and programs throughout the year.
- Receive a gift to celebrate your birthday each year.
- Moola Moola Kids Club account will automatically upgrade to the Student Savings account when the account holder turns 14.
- Federal Regulations limit you to six savings account withdrawals or transfers per monthly statement period.
- There is a $10 charge for each withdrawal or transfer after the six permitted in the monthly statement period.
Are you a parent looking to kick start your child’s banking experience? How would you like to get them to understand banking in a fun and easy manner? If you answered yes to the questions above, then definitely check out the promotion First National Bank is offering! Simply meet a few requirements and you can enjoy the account to its fullest potential. Additionally, with all the features, banking for your child has never been easier! However, if you are not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.30% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.25% APY||Review|
The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. You can also enjoy earning 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening.
This card comes with $0 annual fee on top of up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card.