First New York Federal Credit Union is offering residents of New York an attractive $25 bonus when you refer a friend to open a Share Savings account by April 30, 2019.
To qualify for this bonus, all you need to do is have your friend open a new share savings account. Once they have completed that, they must complete the minimum opening deposit of $5. After they have met the requirements and are in good standing, they will be able to enjoy great account features such as identity protection, online banking, and so much more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion you must live, work, worship or attend school in Albany, Schenectady, Saratoga, Rensselaer or Schoharie county
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in opening an account for yourself, you may receive an additional $50 bonus. For more information, be sure to check out our First New York Federal Credit Union Checking Review.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First New York Federal Credit Union Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Share Savings
- Maximum Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
First New York Federal Credit Union Requirements
- Open a Share Savings account from First New York Federal Credit Union by April 30, 2019.
- Complete the minimum opening deposit of $5.
- Keep the account open and in good standing.
First New York Federal Credit Union Bonus Fine Print
- Account must be in good standing to receive any bonus.
- Account holder responsible for all applicable taxes.
- Not valid with any other offers and subject to change at any time.
If you are interested, make sure to check out First New York Federal Credit Union to learn more about the current $25 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from First New York Federal Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $300 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that