First New York Federal Credit Union is offering residents of New York an attractive $50 bonus when you open a Checking account with a debit card for a limited time.
To get started, all you have to do is open a new checking account with a new Visa debit card. After that, you must complete the minimum opening deposit of $25 to earn the first $25. To receive the remaining $25, you must set up to receive a direct deposit of $100. After you have met the direct deposit requirement and are in good standing, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online banking, mobile banking, and so much more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion you must live, work, worship or attend school in Albany, Schenectady, Saratoga, Rensselaer or Schoharie county
Editor’s Note: If you know anyone else who is interest, you may receive an additional $25 bonus. For more information, be sure to check out our First New York Federal Credit Union Referral Review.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
First New York Federal Credit Union Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $100+
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Classic Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Choice Checking: Waived with direct deposit or first online bill payment service or $1,000 average daily balance
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
First New York Federal Credit Union Requirements
- Open a Checking account from First New York Federal Credit Union with a Visa debit card.
- Complete the minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Set up to receive a direct deposit of at least $100.
First New York Federal Credit Union Bonus Fine Print
- Account must be in good standing to receive any bonus.
- Account holder responsible for all applicable taxes.
- Not valid with any other offers and subject to change at any time.
If you are interested, make sure to check out First New York Federal Credit Union to learn more about the current $50 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from First New York Federal Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee