Here you can find the most recent First South Financial bonuses, promotions, and offers.
Right now, they are offering a $200 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
First South Financial Credit Union Bonuses Review
First South Financial was founded in 1957. They have locations throughout Tennessee and Mississippi along with a full suite of electronic products and services to ensure that their members can bank with us when and how they want.
- Promotion Links:
- $200 Checking Bonus (03/31/2020)
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: TN
- Branches: 16 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Direct Deposit Options: None
I would check out a list of our Savings, Money Market, and CD Rates to find other generous promotions you can utilize.
If you are not eligible for these promotions, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over the First South Financial Credit Union offers below.
First South Financial Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
When you open a new checking account and meet the requirements, you can receive a $200 bonus.
- What you’ll get: $200 Bonus
- Eligible account: Fresh Start Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Hard Pull
- Where it’s available: TN
- How to earn it:
- Open a Fresh Start Checking account with a $50 minimum deposit
- Make a combined total of 15 purchases and/or payments within 60 days of account opening
- When you’ll receive it: $200 bonus will be paid 4 to 5 business days after the qualifications are met.
- Monthly fee: None
(Expires March 31, 2020)
There are several entry Checking offers I’d recommend comparing this one to. The Chase Sapphire Checking ($1,000 bonus) and Premier Plus ($300 bonus) are both great options. The Huntington 5 Checking ($200 bonus) is also a fantastic option to take advantage of.
How To Earn the $200 Bonus
- Open a Fresh Start Checking account at their Nashville Banking Center branch from First South Financial Credit Union.
- Complete the $50 minimum deposit
- Make a combined total of 15 purchases and/or payments within 60 days of account opening.
- No service fee for the first 12 months
- A Nashville-themed debit card
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- No transaction limits
- A host of overdraft options, including overdraft privilege
- Online banking with bill pay
- There are no service fees for the first 12 months
- Offer valid until 03/31/2020 and does not apply to existing First South Financial checking accounts or members who live outside the Nashville MSA.
- Limit one First Start Checking Account per household.
- Checking account must be opened with at least $50 and you must make a combined total of 15 purchases and/or payments with your First South debit card, personal check or a direct debit/payment from the checking account within 60 days of account opening to receive the bonus.
- Offer is subject to change or withdrawal without notice and cannot be combined with other checking offers.
- On the 13th month your checking account is opened, the monthly minimum balance requirement and service fee will apply.
If you are interested, make sure to check out First South Financial Credit Union to learn more about the current $200 Bonus. Be sure to note that this promotion is only valid when you go in person to the Nashville Banking Center. However, this account triggers a hard pull, meaning that it harms your credit score.
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about First South Financial Credit Union, their accounts they offer, or coupon codes.
Check back often for more First South Financial Credit Union Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||Up To $725 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|