First Tennessee Bank is offering a maximum bonus of $200 if you open an Express Checking Account with a direct deposit by June 30, 2019. Make sure to use promo code DGCB20 when signing up online.
To earn the bonus, you must open the checking account with $50 opening deposit and establish a direct deposit on the account within 60 days of account opening. When you have met the requirements, you can start enjoy features like no monthly fees, digital banking, online and mobile banking, free online bill pay, free checks, and free online monthly statements.
For those who would like to learn more about other offers the bank is currently offering, be sure to check out our updated list of First Tennessee Bank Bonuses! If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First Tennessee Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Express Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: TN, AR, MS, GA, AL, NC, KY, VA (Bristol, Weber City, Gate City) (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $300
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $7, monthly fee can be waived with a direct deposit
- Early Termination Fee: Must keep account open for 6 months to receive the bonus.
First Tennessee Bank's Express Bonus Requirements
- Open the checking account online and enter the code DGCB20 open your personal checking account at a financial center and present your Offer Coupon by June 30, 2019.
- Opening deposit of at least $50, and at least one direct must post to deposit your account within 60 days of account opening.
- Bonus will be credited to your account within 6 weeks of the first direct deposit if the requirements are met.
First Tennessee Bank Bonus Fine Print
- Opening deposit cannot be transferred from existing First Tennessee accounts.
- If you meet the stated requirements of this promotional offer, the bonus will be credited to your account within 6 weeks of the first direct deposit and will be reported as income on Form 1099-INT.
- Limit one bonus per household.
- Cannot be combined with other checking offers.
- This offer is for new checking households only, or for households that have not had an open First Tennessee consumer checking account in the previous 12 months.
- Customer agrees to maintain account in good standing for a minimum of six months.
- Account openings are subject to bank approval and may be declined based on certain factors.
- This offer may be withdrawn or modified prior to acceptance.
If you reside near a First Tennessee Bank and currently looking for an easy sign up bank bonus, this could be the one for you! Simply follow the steps required to earn your bonus of $200! Once you have done so, you will earn the bonus as well as access to a range of account features.
However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Card:
• Enjoy a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $200 in travel
• Earn 1.25X miles on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
• Transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
• Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
• Enjoy a low intro APR on purchases for 12 months; 14.24%-24.24% variable APR after that
• Travel when you want with no blackout dates
• No foreign transaction fees
• Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn