First Tennessee Bank is offering residents of Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, Kentucky, and parts of Virginia (Bristol, Weber City, Gate City) an attractive $200 bonus when you open a Premier Checking and Money Market Savings by April 30, 2019 with Promo Codes: SWT150 and SCSV50.
To earn the bonus, open a Premier Checking with direct deposit AND a Money Market Savings Account and make an opening deposit of $300 in Premier Checking and $2,000 in Money Market Savings, then make at least one direct deposit must post to the new checking account within 60 days of account opening.
For those who would like to learn more about other offers the bank is currently offering, be sure to check out our updated list of First Tennessee Bank Bonuses! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editors Note: Be sure to use promo codes SWT150 for your Premier Checking account and SCSV50 for your Money Market Savings account to be able to obtain the offer.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
First Tennessee Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Premier Checking and Money Market Savings
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: TN, MS, AR, AL, GA, NC, KY, & VA (Bristol, Weber City, Gate City) (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $300
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit Required
- Additional Requirements: See Below for Detailed Requirements
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- Premier checking: $12 monthly fee can be waived with:
- $5,000 in combined monthly balances
- Money Market: $9 monthly fee can be waived with:
- $5,000 minimum balance
- Premier checking: $12 monthly fee can be waived with:
- Early Termination Fee: Termination fee of $10 if you close the account within 180 days.
First Tennessee Checking & Money Market Requirements
- Open a Premier Checking and Money Market Savings Account with First Tennessee Bank.
- Opening deposit is $300 in Premier Checking and $2,000 in Money Market Savings.
- Premier Checking: Make at least one direct deposit must post to the new checking account within 60 days of account opening (Online Promo code: SWT150).
- Money Market Savings: Make total deposits of at least $5,000 in the first 30 days (Online Promo code: SVSC50).
First Tennessee Bank Bonus Fine Print
- This offer is for new checking households only, or for households that have not had an open First Tennessee consumer checking account in the previous 12 months.
- Customer agrees to maintain account in good standing for a minimum of six months.
- Account openings are subject to bank approval and may be declined based on certain factors.
- If you meet the stated requirements of this promotional offer, the bonus will be credited to your account within six weeks of the first direct deposit and will be reported as income on Form 1099-INT.
If you are eligible for First Tennessee Bank $200 bonus, hurry in and get started today. This is a pretty decent amount and easy requirements to meet. Note that this offer is only available in Bristol, Weber City, and Gate City if you are a resident in Virginia. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bonus by commenting below. However, if you are not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|