First Tennessee Bank is offering residents of Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, Georgia, or Virginia a maximum bonus of $100 if you open a Checking Account by April 30, 2019. Make sure to use promo code LOCATE when signing up online.
To qualify for this bonus, all you have to do is make an opening deposit of $100, then set up and receive a direct deposit within 60 days after account opening. After that maintain the account for 6 weeks and the bonus will be yours.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank. If you are interested in anything else they have to offer, be sure to check out our complete list of First Tennessee Bank Promotions.
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $300 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First Tennessee Bank Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Classic, Express, Select, OR Premier Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: TN, AR, MS, GA, VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $300
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Required Direct Deposit
- Additional Requirements: Make the $100 minimum opening deposit
- Monthly Fee: $7 – $12
- Express Checking – Avoid the $7 monthly fee with at least one direct deposit per statement cycle.
- Premier Checking – Avoid the $12 monthly fee with a minimum of $5,000 in combined monthly balances (checking, savings, bank IRAs or CDs).
- Select Checking – Avoid $9 monthly fee with direct deposit and 15 debit transactions.
- Classic Checking – $8 fee cannot be avoided.
- Early Termination Fee: If account is closed within 180 days, there is a $10 termination fee. Must keep account open for 6 months.
First Tennessee Bank Bonus Requirements
- Head to First Tennessee Bank and open a checking account and ensure the code LOCATE appears in the online application where “Offer/Promo code” is requested, OR open your personal checking account at a financial center and present your offer receipt by April 30, 2019
- Opening deposit of at least $100, and at least one direct must post to deposit your account within 60 days of account opening.
- Opening deposit cannot be transferred from existing First Tennessee accounts.
- Bonus will be credited to your account within 6 weeks of the first direct deposit if the requirements are met.
First Tennessee Bank Checking Features
- ATM use anywhere in the country, at any ATM
- Mobile Deposit
- Online Banking
- Tiered interest
- 2 overdraft fees waived per year
- Free standard First Tennessee Visa® debit card with First Tennessee Cash Rewards
- Smart overdraft protection plans available
Stop by a First Tennessee Bank financial center and open a new checking account for a rewarding $100 bonus added directly into your account. Make sure that you are able to accomplish the $100 opening deposit minimum. Keep in mind that if you close your account within a given 6 months, you’ll risk forfeiting your bonus incentive. Complete the following steps and receive your bonus!
Hurry into your local First Tennessee Bank and get started today. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee