Just in time for Fall, First Tennessee Bank is offering residents of Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, or Virginia, an opportunity to earn a cash bonus of $50 by April 30, 2019! In order to receive this bonus, you must open a Money Market Savings account with the offer code SVSC50 online or present a copy of the offer when you open an account at a First Tennessee financial center. Additionally, be sure to make a minimum opening deposit of $2,000 to qualify, and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within the first 30 days.
Once you have met the above requirements, you will earn the generous bonus as well as account features such as free online banking, free online bill pay, and so much more. However, if you would like to learn more about other offers the bank is currently offering, be sure to check out our updated list of First Tennessee Bank Bonuses!
For those that are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch today to start your new account experience! n addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
First Tennessee Bank Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Money Market Savings
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: AR, GA, MS, NC, TN, VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $300
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Avoid $9 monthly fee by maintaining at least $5,000 in your account.
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
First Tennessee Bank Requirements
- Open an account at a local First Tennessee Bank branch with offer code SVSC50
- Minimum Opening Deposit of $2,000
- Present Copy of certificate for Bonus if opening at a First Tennessee Financial Center
- Make total deposits of at least $5,000 within the first 30 days
First Tennessee Bank Fine Print
- Offer is available to new First Tennessee savings households only, or for households who have not had an open First Tennessee consumer savings account in the previous 12 months.
- Qualifying deposits cannot be transferred from existing First Tennessee account.
- The bonus will be credited to your account within 6 weeks of meeting all requirements and will be reported as income on Form 1099-INT.
- Limit one bonus per household.
- Customer agrees to maintain accounts in good standing for a minimum of six months.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Account opening subject to bank approval and may be declined based on certain factors. This offer may be withdrawn or modified prior to acceptance.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from First Tennessee Bank is great for those who would like to earn a generous bonus. Personally, I would recommend this promotion simply because the requirements listed are not hard to achieve. However, the catch is the bonus is limited to only one per household.
But for those that are interested, you might find it to be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|