If you are interested in a new brokerage account, then now is your chance! Firstrade is offering residents nationwide up to a $300 bonus when you apply and open a new Individual, Joint or IRA account by January 31, 2019. Not only will you receive the attractive bonus, but you will also receive 500 free trades courtesy of the bank. For those that are interested, all you would have to do is provide $100,000 or more at the time of account opening.
Once you have met the requirements associated with your new brokerage account, you will gain instant access to features such as beneficial trading tools and investment education resources! If you think this great promotion fits your needs, I recommend you apply as soon as you can!
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $700 Cash||Review|
|Webull||12 Free stocks & free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$0 Commissions||Review|
Firstade Brokerage Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Individual Retirement Account (IRA), Individual, Joint Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 01/31/2019
- Online Trades: $2.95 per trade
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Additional Requirements:
- Early Termination Fee: The account must remain open for 12 months with the minimum funding or assets required for participating in the offer, or Firstrade may charge the account for the cash and commission credits awarded to the account.
Firstrade Brokerage Requirements
- Open a new Individual, Joint or IRA Firstrade account opened by 01/31/2019 and funded within 30 days of account opening with $100,000 or more.
- The 500 free commission trades are applied to your account one business day after the funding date and are valid for 60 days.
- The $300 cash rewards will be credited to the account within 7 business days after the funding date.
Firstrade Brokerage Account Features
- Low pricing@ $2.95/trade
- No hidden fees
- Over 30 years of exceptional service
- Powerful trading platforms 0.1 Second-execution guarantee
- Wide selection of investment products including 11,000 mutual funds
- Free access to research and reports from Morningstar, Briefing, Zacks and Benzinga
- Investment education resources for different levels of investors
Firstrade Brokerage Bonus Breakdown
|Bonus Amount:||Deposit or Transfer Amount:|
|500 Free Commission Trades||Deposit of $2,000 or more|
|$100 Cash + 500 Free Commission Trades||Deposit of $25,000 or more|
|$200 Cash + 500 Free Commission Trades||Deposit of $50,000 or more|
|$300 Cash + 500 Free Commission Trades||Deposit of $100,000 or more|
With a new Firstrade Brokerage Account, you will be able to take advantage of a generous $300 bonus + 500 free trade commissions! Simply meet the deposit requirement and you will receive the best banking experience Firstrade has to offer! It is not everyday that a great deal like this comes along. With easy to obtain requirements and a wide range of investment tools to better your experience, there should be no reason to not sign up.
However, if you are not currently interested, I recommend you check out our updated list of Brokerage Bonuses for any of your investment inquiries!
Interested in more brokerage promotions? See more of the best options below!
- Ally Invest Brokerage Promotion
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion
- TD Ameritrade Brokerage Promotion
- Robinhood Review
George Prudent says
Firstrade refused to honor the $200 cash bonus offers for myself and my wife. Firstrade delayed sending the transfer request to Capital One for two weeks, then by the time the securities had transferred, they said the 30 days had expired.