Find the most recent GCS Credit Union bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
Currently, you can earn a $10 bonus when you open a new checking account.
Table of Contents
GCS Credit Union Bonuses Review
GCS Credit Union is headquartered in Granite City, Illinois and they were founded in 1941. Since then they have grown to 7 locations and they boast an A health rating.
|Eligibility: GCS Credit Union offers membership to individuals who live, work, or attend school in the southern Illinois counties of Bond, Clinton, Jackson, Jefferson, Jersey, Logan, Macon, Macoupin, Madison, Marion, Montgomery, Monroe, Perry, Randolph, Sangamon, St. Clair, Washington, and Williamson. Membership eligibility is also extended to employees and retirees of SEGs, and immediate family members of current Credit Union members.
See current membership details
I would check out a list of our Savings, Money Market, and CD Rates to find other generous promotions you can utilize.
If you are not eligible for these promotions, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over the GCS Credit Union offers below.
GCS Credit Union $10 Student Checking Bonus
GCS Credit Union is offering a $10 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the eligible requirements.
- What you’ll get: $10 Bonus
- Eligible account: Student Account
- Where it’s available: IL
(Does Not Expire)
How To Earn Bonus
- $10 CASH when you reach the following milestones:
- Account opening
- Straight A’s on your year-end report card
- Refer two friends
- If the primary account holder is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must jointly be on the account until the minor turns 18.
- To be eligible for this account, members must be 14 years of age or older.
- For members 18 and over, the FIS report determines which checking account the individual qualifies for.
- Qualifications apply.
- Parent or Guardian must remain on the account until the student is 18
- Courtesy Pay with a reduced fee of $15 for those 18 years and older
- Must present student ID at account opening
How to Waive Monthly Fees
- Simple MORE! Checking: No monthly service fees
- Simply REWARDing! Checking: No monthly service fees
- Free Classic Checking: No monthly service fee
- Student Success Account Package: No monthly service fee
- Member Savings: No monthly service fee listed
- Christmas Club Account: No monthly service fee
- Youth Savings: No monthly service fee
- Money Market Account: $10.00 monthly, can be waived by maintaining a $2,500 minimum/average balance
- Elite Money Market Account: $15.00 monthly, can be waived by maintaining a $150,000 daily balance
GCS Credit Union is currently offering a great way to encourage your students to get straight A’s. They also offer online and digital banking, so you’ll be able to access your money anywhere at any time!
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about GCS Credit Union, their accounts they offer, or coupon codes.
Check back often for more GCS Credit Union Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!