Check out the latest Hanmi Bank bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
Currently, you can earn up to a $1,500 bonus when you open a business checking account at Hanmi Bank.
Table of Contents
Hanmi Bank Bonuses Review
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Hanmi Bank has established a coast-to-coast network of branches and loan production offices that provide a variety of financial services. They are committed to delivering personalized, relationship- based service, founded on quality financial products and services.
- Promotion Links:
- $1,500 Business Checking Bonus (04/30/2020)
- Account Type: Business Checking Account
- Availability: CA, IL, NJ, NY, TX, VA
- Branches: 37 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Options: No
I would check out a list of our Savings, Money Market, and CD Rates to find other generous promotions you can utilize.
If you are not eligible for these promotions, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over the Hanmi Bank offers below.
Hanmi Bank $1,500 Business Checking Bonus
Earn up to $1,500 when you open a new business checking account and meet the requirements.
- What you’ll get: $1,500 Bonus
- Eligible account: Business Checking account
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: CA, IL, NJ, NY, TX, VA
- How to earn it:
- Open a qualifying business checking account
- Complete the qualifying activities listed below
- When you’ll receive it: Cash incentive will be paid within 60 days after a qualifying account has been opened for three (3) full months.
- Monthly fee: Varies by account, see below
(Expires April 30, 2020)
How To Earn the $1,500 Bonus
- Open a new business checking account with new money as well as a merchant services account.
- Open a new Merchant Services account and get up to $500 in rebates with qualifying activities
- To receive 2% cash incentive, you must maintain a minimum of $10,000 average daily balance for the first three (3) months in your business checking account.
- The maximum incentive is $1,000 per customer.
- Reward Debit Card
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Online Billpay & e-Statement
- Online Fund Transfer Between Hanmi Bank Accounts
- POP Money (Person-to-Person Transfer)
- Regular Business Checking: $2,500 minimum daily balance or an average daily balance of $5,000 per statement cycle, otherwise $8 monthly.
- The 2% cash incentive is determined based on a three (3) month average daily balance on the account for the first full three (3) months.
- Starting date for three (3) month period will be the first date of the new month after the account opening; if the account is opened on the first of a new month, that date will be first date of the average balance calculation period.
- New Merchant Services accounts are subject to standard credit and underwriting requirements.
- Rebate will be in the form of a statement credit on the merchant statement that will be applied within 60 days of eligibility and activation.
- Merchant service is provided by First Data Corporation.
- Only one offer per eligible business.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
Although this bonus is quite generous, there are many qualifying activities you have to complete before you can get the maximum bonus amount. Furthermore, before you open this account, be sure to check if it triggers a hard or soft pull.
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about Hanmi Bank, their accounts they offer, or coupon codes.
Check back often for more Hanmi Bank Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|