Find the latest Heritage Federal Credit Union bonuses, promotions, and offers here!
Currently, they are offering a chance to earn a $25 bonus when you refer someone to open a new checking account.
Table of Contents
Heritage Federal Credit Union Bonuses Review
Heritage Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Newburgh, Indiana and was founded in 1965. Since then they have grown to 13 locations and they boast an A health rating.
I would check out a list of our Savings, Money Market, and CD Rates to find other generous promotions you can utilize.
If you are not eligible for these promotions, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over the Heritage Federal Credit Union offers below.
Heritage Federal Credit Union $25 Referral Bonus
Have your friends and family open a new account and you can earn a $25 cash bonus.
- What you’ll get: $25 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking Account
- Where it’s available: IN, KY
(No expiration date listed)
How to Earn Bonus
- In order to receive the $25, your friend or family member their $50, they must first open a new eligible Heritage Federal Credit Union checking account and complete the following the first 60 days after opening the account:
- Opening a Checking Account with a Visa Debit Card or Visa Credit Card
- Enroll in E-Statements.
- New member must make 15 transactions on the new Debit or Credit Card within the first 60 days of opening the account.
- Current HFCU employees, HFCU Board & Supervisory Committee members, dealerships, and indirect lending partners are not eligible to participate in this offer.
- Both members must be in good standing at the time of deposit.
- The funds will be deposited into both members’ checking accounts (if the referring member does not have a checking account, the referral bonus will be posted to his or her share account) once the above qualifications for the offer are met.
- The deposits will occur within 2 weeks of the new member opening an HFCU checking account with a VISA Debit Card or Visa Credit Card and making the required fifteen (15) debit or credit card transactions, and enrolling in e-statements.
- Earning will be limited to $500 per referring member.
- A 1099 Form may be issued by HFCU.
- Referral is limited to one $50 deposit per new membership (a person would not receive two referrals for a new checking and a savings account.)
- Federally insured by NCUA.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Free Access Checking: None
- Kasasa Cash Checking: None
- Kasasa Cash Back Checking: None
- Kasasa Tunes Checking: None
- Small Business Checking: None
- Money Market Checking: None Listed
- 2nd Chance Checking: $10 monthly fee
- Premium Business Checking: $10 monthly fee. Maintain a $15,000 minimum balance to avoid the monthly account fee
This is a fairly regular referral so if you live near a branch and are interested then definitely take advantage! Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about Heritage Federal Credit Union, their accounts they offer, or coupon codes.
Check back often for more Heritage Federal Credit Union Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!