Available in Minnesota, Home State Bank Kasasa Saver is offering a 0.50% APY Rate. Continue reading for everything you need to know about the account.
Table of Contents
Home State Bank Kasasa Saver Review
They first opened our doors in Kandiyohi, Minnesota in 1926 and have grown significantly, ever since. Home State Bank offers a full line of FDIC-insured deposit services. They proudly serve a large area of central and west central Minnesota.
In addition to this rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll review Home State Bank Kasasa Saver below.
Home State Bank Kasasa Saver Rate
To earn this rate, simply have an opening deposit of $100. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 0.50% rate on balances up to $50,000.
- What you’ll get: 0.50% APY
- Eligible account: Kasasa Saver
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: MN (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $100 minimum
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
How to Earn Home State Bank Rate
- Open a Kasasa Saver account with an opening deposit of $100.
- To earn your rewards, the following enrollments must be in place, and all transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, ACH Credit or ACH payment transaction
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases (NOT including ATM transactions or Online Transfers)
- Be enrolled in and have agreed to receive eStatements rather than paper statements.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|Up to $50,000||0.50% APY|
Home State Bank Account Features
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
I only recommend opening this account if it triggers a soft pull, so be sure to check with a CSR to find that out before opening. If you aren’t interested in this account, check out our list of the best bank rates to find better rates.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Home State Bank Kasasa Saver Account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|