Take advantage of the latest Keesler Federal Credit Union bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
Currently, Keesler Federal Credit Union is offering $100 bonuses in promotional offers.
Keesler Federal Credit Union Bonuses Review
Keesler Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Biloxi and is the largest credit union in the state of Mississippi. It is also the 97th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1947 and as of September of 2022, it had grown to 750 employees and 302,827 members at 39 locations. Keesler Federal Credit Union’s money market rates are 7X the national average, and it has an A health rating.
|Eligibility: Membership in Keesler Federal Credit Union is open to the residents of Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi by joining the American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network. Also eligible to join are those who live, work, worship, or attend school in the Mississippi counties of Forrest, Hancock, Harrison, or Pearl River. Those who live, work, worship, or attend school in certain census tracts in Hinds or Jackson Counties (MS), Mobile County (AL), or Orleans or St. Tammany Parishes (LA) also qualify for membership. Military members who can use the services at Keesler Air Force Base or at Royal Air Force Bases in the UK are eligible to join, as are employees of more than 300 Select Employee Groups. See current membership details|
I’ll review Keesler Federal Credit Union current bonuses & offers below.
Keesler Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
You can earn a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking Account
- Availability: AL, LA, MS (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Required: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- How to earn it:
- $100 deposit will be made within 60 days of account opening when recipient opens a new Keesler Federal checking account and adds a direct deposit of $200 or more within the first 30 days of account opening.
(Limited time offer)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available. Current bonuses such as (Citigold® Checking Account), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 Cash Bonus), Fifth Third Preferred Checking ($275 Bonus), and TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
- Membership eligibility required.
- To qualify, recipient must complete the Offer Invitation Form prior to opening the Keesler Federal account or services.
- Not available on existing Keesler Federal membership accounts.
- Membership and credit eligibility required.
- Accounts may be opened online, in-branch, or by phone.
- Payments will be made within 60 days of meeting required incentive criteria.
- Recipient is eligible for up to $300 in rewards using the following criteria: $100 deposit will be made within 60 days of account opening when recipient opens a new Keesler Federal checking account and adds a direct deposit of $200 or more within the first 30 days of account opening.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Kasasa Cash Checking: no monthly fee
- Kasasa Cash Back Checking: no monthly fee
- Kasasa Tunes Checking: no monthly fee
- Free4all Checking: no monthly fee
- Basic Business Checking: no monthly fee
- Smart Business Checking: $10 monthly fee if daily balance falls below $2,500
Overall, if you are interested, make sure to check out Keesler Federal Credit Union to learn more about the current promotions. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience.
Lastly, feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about Keesler Federal Credit Union, their accounts they offer, or any experiences you have had!
Although these bank promotions are rather attractive, you can also take advantage of our list of Savings, Money Market, and CD rates.
Definitely take a look at our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
Check back often for more Keesler Federal Credit Union Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
Leave a Reply