Looking to help out a friend? Kellogg Community Credit Union is currently offering residents of Michigan a generous $25 bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new Checking Account. To get started, all you have to do is have your friend open a new account and deposit $100. Refer your friend and once they have signed up and met all the requirements, you will receive the bonus! It’s as simple as that. Are you currently interested? Head on over to your local branch today to obtain the bonus!
Eligibility: Membership in Kellogg Community Federal Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses or other legal entities located in, Allegan County, Barry County, Berrien County, Branch County, Calhoun County, Cass County, Kalamazoo County, St. Joseph County, and Van Buren County, Michigan.
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month. There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
Table of Contents
Kellogg Community Credit Union Referral Bonus Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: kasasa checking account, 4% echecking, and free personal checking account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $25
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $25
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None Listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $100
- Additional Requirements: listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Early Termination Fee: Have the account open and in good standing for 90 days.
Kellogg Community Credit Union Requirements:
- Current Customer/Referrer:
- Refer a friend or family member to Kellogg Community Credit Union
- Have your friend open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements below.
- Once the requirements are met, you will both earn $25.
- New Customer/Referee:
- The new member must open a new kasasa checking account, 4% echecking, and free personal checking account with a $100 opening deposit.
- Then the reward will be deposited into the account after the account has been open for at least 90 days.
Kellogg Community Credit Union Fine Print:
- Must be a least 18 years of age to participate.
- Referral coupon must accompany new member application.
- New members must purchase one $5 share in the Credit Union.
- Referred individuals must not reside in the same household as existing KCCU member.
- All accounts must be in good standing.
- Account must remain open with a minimum balance of $100 for at least 90 days.
- $25 will be deposited within 90 days of the new members account being opened.
- Limited time only.
- Federally insured by the NCUA.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Kellogg Community Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when open a checking share account with Kellogg Community Credit Union and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card.
Do you currently know a friend or family member who is on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for doing the right thing? If so, definitely check out the promotion Kellogg Community Credit Union is currently offering. Additionally, your friend will get to take advantage of all the features you are already accustomed to. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees). Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline. You'll also get $120 Uber Cash: Add your Gold Card to your Uber account and each month automatically get $10 in Uber Cash for Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., totaling up to $120 per year.