Available nationwide, Latino Community Credit Union Money Market is offering a 0.30% APY Rate. Continue reading for everything you need to know about the account.
Table of Contents
Latino Community Credit Union Money Market Review
Latino CU was founded in 2000 as a response to a wave of robberies and muggings of Latino immigrants in Durham, North Carolina. Since then, it has become a national model for credit unions and community development financial institutions seeking to serve unbanked individuals and immigrant communities.
In addition to this rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll review Latino Community Credit Union Money Market below.
Latino Community Credit Union Money Market Rate
To earn this competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $500. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 0.30% rate on all balances.
- What you’ll get: 0.30% APY
- Eligible account: Money Market
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $500 minimum
- Monthly fee: Should the Money Market account balance fall below $500 at any time, a $5 monthly fee will be assessed.
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
How to Earn Latino Community Credit Union Rate
- Open a Money Market account with an opening deposit of $500.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $500 to avoid the $5 monthly fee
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Latino Community Credit Union Account Features
- Above average interest rates
- Option to receive e-statements
- Your money is safe and federally insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
- Free access to the largest ATM network – more than 1,100 CashPoint® ATMs – in North Carolina. Low ATM fees out of network
- Access your account on-line and do much more with our electronic services.
This is a decent rate with easy requirements, so be sure to take advantage of it if you’re interested. Furthermore, make sure you meet the minimum balance of $500 to avoid the monthly fee.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|