Find an updated list of Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
Currently, you and a friend can earn a $100 bonus when you refer them to the credit union.
Table of Contents
Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union Bonuses Review
Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union is a community bank committed to building relationships through professional, personal service. Since 1936, they have been serving the financial needs of the Los Angeles County law enforcement community and their families. Additionally, to enhance the quality of life for the Los Angeles County law enforcement community and their families by serving as a trusted partner, providing rewarding financial solutions through exceptional service.
- Promotion Links:
- Account Type: Personal Checking Account
- Availability: CA
- Branches: 4 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
Additionally, the Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union has decent rates for CDs and Savings. However, check out our best rates for Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts from the links below.
|Eligibility: Membership in Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union is open to the following: (1) officers, retirees, and civilian employees of the county and municipal law enforcement agencies in Los Angeles County; (2) employees of Los Angeles Police Memorial Foundation, William H. Parker Foundation, or Los Angeles Police Foundation; (3) volunteers of the listed organizations.
See current membership details
Furthermore, if you’re not local to any of the states above, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Comparatively, some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll go over all Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union Bonuses below.
Los Angeles Police FCU $100 Referral Bonus
Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you refer a friend to open a qualifying checking account and meet the requirements.
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Eligible account: Personal Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: IA
- How to earn it:
- Referred member must open a new qualifying checking account and maintain required activity
- Complete all the qualifying activities
- When you’ll receive it: Once the new account meets the qualifications listed above, $100 will be directly deposited
- Monthly fee: None Listed
(Does Not Expire)
Additionally, I’d recommend comparing this checking offer with other popular ones. Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses. Furthermore, Huntington Bank offers a $200 bonus, Discover Bank offers $360 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $700 bonuses.
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
- Join LAPFCU
- Open a free checking account
- Make monthly direct deposits or ACH credits of $250 or more
- Opt-in to e-Statements and e-Disclosures
- Debit card w/ unlimited ATM withdrawals
- Free online banking, bill pay & eStatements
- Visa® rewards debit card
- NCUA insured up to $250,000′
- No Monthly Fees
- $100 gift will be credited to the new customer’s active checking account after an ACH payment or direct deposit has occurred
- The current customer will receive a $100 credit into their CBT checking or savings account only after the new customer has met this requirement
If you are interested, make sure to check out Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union to learn more about the current $100 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience! This is a simple and easy referral bonus for both you and your friend to do! Just remember that there are a couple of requirements your referral must meet, but after that you’re all set!
Feel free to leave a comment below if you want to leave you info for the referral bonus. Remember both parties receive the $100 bonus. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
Check back often for more Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.30% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.25% APY||Review|